Holiday in Thekkady
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 6666 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/31/2007
Thekkady abode of The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary-this must be how earth looked like once-wild,free,uncaged, raw ..with memories.Elephants have memories,& so will you by time you leave Periyar,Thekkady
Arrival Thekkady & check in at your retreat.
Visit the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary..one of the few places one can spot an elephant in the wild at close quarters & fromthe safe confines of a boat.Not Just elephants but tigers,gaur, mahseer, otter & other wildlife!
inner & overnight at Thekkady
Thekkady: Clamber on to an elephant and take an hours saunter through the jungle.View wildlife from the observation towers.
Trek through the jungles.
Dinner & overnight at Thekkady
Thekkady: A full day excursion to Peermade, a Royal summer retreat to enjoy nature walks through hilltops & tribal settlements!
Dinner & overnight at Thekkady.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kerala
- Kerala Homestays - 10 days from 550 GBP
- ITP 198 08 K - 8 days from 24500 INR
- IT 199 08 K - 9 days from 13900 INR
- Hub Of Kerala - 5 days from 6000 INR
- Best Of Kerala - 7 days from 10000 INR
- Cheap Rates Of Kerala - 10 days from 14000 INR
- Unexplored Kerala Hills Vagamon - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Kerala Getaway Malampuzha - 2 days from 3333 INR
- Hidden Kerala Tours Nelliyampathy - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Destinations Kerala - 3 days from 4999 INR
- Cottage Stay in Kerala - 5 days from 18000 INR
- Kerala with Lakshdweep Tour - 10 days from 600 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Kerala Tour - 8 days from 1620 USD
- Eco Trails Kerala - 30 days from 4000 INR
- Monsoon Dhamaka - 7 days from 30500 INR
Email the tour operator - Holiday in Thekkady
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.