Best Of Kerala
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 10000 INR /person
- +91 - 9314833343
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 02/14/2009
Package No. 2 : 06 Nights / 07 Days ( Code : KL 007 )
: Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station / Cochin
Meet your driver on arrival. Later proceed to Hotel. Afternoon leave for sightseeing tour. Visit to Fort, Jewish Synagogue, Jew Street, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Vascoda Gama Square, Chinese Fishing Nets etc. Evening relax & overnight stay.
Cochin / Munnar
After breakfast check out from Hotel and proceed to Munnar. Check into Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala Wild life Reserve. Evening at leisure & Overnight stay in Munnar.
After breakfast leave for sightseeing. Visit to Echo Point, Top Station, Mattupetty, Eravikulam National Park, Devikulam, Pallivasal, Lock Heart Gap etc. Evening at leisure & Overnight stay in Munnar.
Munnar / Thekkday
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Thekkady. Check into Hotel. Afternoon visit Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary. Evening free for boating at Periyar Lake. Evening at leisure & Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Thekkady / Kumarakom
After breakfast checkout from Hotel and proceed to Kumarakom. Check into Hotel. Afternoon visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Evening at leisure & Overnight stay in Kumarakoam.
Kumarakoam / Alleppey
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Alleppey. Check into Hotel. Afternoon visit to paddy fields, canals,
backwaters etc. Evening at leisure & Overnight stay in Alleppay.
Alleppay / Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station
After breakfast checkout from Hotel and drop to Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station for onward journey.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 06 Nights / 07 Days. 06 breakfasts each. Sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Non AC Indica. Transportation as per the itinerary by private Non AC Indica. Driver¡¦s Batta, Toll, parking and Fuel charges. Room taxes.
- Exclusions -
- Lunch, Dinner, Entrance fees, boating fees, Expenses of personal nature & Govt Service tax 4.994 %
- Extras -
- Note : Transportation & sightseeing cost is based on maximum 1400 Kms.
« Supplement charges for HOUSEBOAT instead of Hotel stay : Rs 2500 Per Person including lunch, dinner & breakfast.
« For AC Transportation ¡V Rs 600 per day extra.
« Extra Kms will be charges @ Rs 6 per Km for Non AC & Rs 7 per Km for AC Indica.
« Govt Service tax 4.994 % will be applicable extra.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kerala
- Kerala Homestays - 10 days from 550 GBP
- ITP 198 08 K - 8 days from 24500 INR
- IT 199 08 K - 9 days from 13900 INR
- Hub Of Kerala - 5 days from 6000 INR
- Cheap Rates Of Kerala - 10 days from 14000 INR
- Unexplored Kerala Hills Vagamon - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Kerala Getaway Malampuzha - 2 days from 3333 INR
- Hidden Kerala Tours Nelliyampathy - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Destinations Kerala - 3 days from 4999 INR
- Holiday in Thekkady - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Cottage Stay in Kerala - 5 days from 18000 INR
- Kerala with Lakshdweep Tour - 10 days from 600 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Kerala Tour - 8 days from 1620 USD
- Eco Trails Kerala - 30 days from 4000 INR
- Monsoon Dhamaka - 7 days from 30500 INR
Email the tour operator - Best Of Kerala
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.