Kasauli Sightseeing Tour
- Price from:
- 4444 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/19/2007
The much-used term of `time warp' takes on a whole new meaning when applied to the pretty little hill town of Kasauli (1,927 mt) in Himachal Pradesh.An holiday replete with nature as its best !!..
Arrival Kasauli : Arrive Kasauli & check in to your mountain resort.
The British came to Kasauli during the days of the Raj, and although they've gone, they've left behind more than a mere hint of their presence- in the quiet cobbled streets, the flower-filled gardens fronting gabled bungalows, the lovely churches around Kasauli. The bustle of Shimla, just 77 km away, seems almost part of another time zone.
Post breakfast is at leisure to explore the picturesque surroundings of your retreat.
Post lunch an excursion to the Monkey point.Kasauli is low on sights, but at the top of the list is definitely Monkey Point, named for the Hindu god Hanuman, a temple to whom marks the spot.
The view from Monkey Point- over the Sutlej River- is stupendous.
Later visit Kasauli's two churches- the somewhat unassuming Baptist Church (dating back to 1922) and the imposing neo-gothic Christ Church, with its stained glass windows- merit a visit.
Dinner & overnight at Kasauli
Kasauli : Post breakfast commence sightseeing tour.
visit to the Krishna Bhavan Mandir, a temple built in 1926 and as European in appearance as Kasauli's churches.
Also worth the experience are the walks around Kasauli- especially along the Lower Mall and the Upper Mall, and visits to nearby places such as Sabathu, a quiet cantonment town with an old Gurkha fort; and Dharampur, a picturesque hamlet.
Dinner & overnight at Kasauli.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation at a premium mountain retreat with breakfast, dinner & all taxes & all excursions as per itinerary
- Exclusions -
- Any other personal expenses
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kasauli
- Weekend Retreats New Delhi - 2 days from 3750 INR
Email the tour operator - Kasauli Sightseeing Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.