Swiss Cottage Stay in Jaisalmer
- Price from:
- 8000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/12/2007
Swiss Cottage stay in Jaisalmer over miles & miles of shimmering private sand dunes of The Rawla Camp Retreat in Jaisalmer..Enjoy camel rides, cultural dances, bonfires, bar-be-cue delights,tours...
Arrival at Jaisalmer & check in at your swiss cottage tents at The Rawla Camp Retreat on the sand dunes. Evening tea & snacks on the private sand dunes of the Rawla Camp Retreat. Enjoy Camel rides at sunset.Evening enjoy cultural performances over bonfire & bar -be-cue delights. Dinner & overnight at Rawla Camp Retreat at Jaisalmer.
Full day sightseeing tour of fort,havelis & Lake. Evening jeep safari at the Great Desert National Park.Cultural dances & camel rides to Sam for a spectaluar sunset.Dinner & overnight at Jaisalmer
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in swiss cottage tents with reakfast,dinner, evening tea & snacks over sand dunes, cammel rides on sand dunes,bonfire, bar-be-cue, dinner, cultural dances & sightseeings by a private vehicle with all taxes
- Exclusions -
- Other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Camel Safari - 2 days from 75 GBP
- Desert Forts & Clay Huts - 4 days from 232 GBP
- Camel Safari Tour - 5 days from 9999 INR
- New Years Package Tour Jaisalmer - 3 days from 12999 INR
- Honeymoon Package Tour in Jaisalmer Rajasthan - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Camel Safari On The Sand Dunes In Jaisalmer Rajasthan - 8 days from 2500 INR
Email the tour operator - Swiss Cottage Stay in Jaisalmer
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.