New Years Package Tour Jaisalmer
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 12999 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/29/2007
Sand Dunes, camel safari,gala dinners, arabian nights theme,bonfires, bar-be-cue sessions, fireworks on the desert expanse,candle lit dinners, mashaal diiners, sightseeing of forts & palaces .....
30 December : Arrival Jaisalmer, Camel Safari to the sand dunes & Cultural Performances
Arrival at Jaisalmer Railway Station in the afternoon by overnight train from New Delhi. Pick up by jeeps & transfer to the Rawla Camp Retreat at Kanoi ( 25 minutes drive).
Freshen up in your luxury tents & relish your buffet lunch.
After a couple of hours of relaxing gear up for your camel safari to the Sand Dunes to watch an unforgettable sunset from the dunes.
Late evening return to the camp retreat for a tea & snacks session on private sand dunes area of the resort.
Enjoy a cultural dance & song performance over a bonfire & bar-be-cue.
Dinner & Overnight at the Rawla Camp Retreat.
31 December :Post breakfast drive in jeeps to the city for a half day sightseeing tour.
Commence with the Jaisalmer Fort.
Perched on the 250 feet high hilltop, Jaisalmer fort is the second oldest fort in Rajasthan (after Chittor) and provides an ecstatic overview of the desert land all around.
Visit the famous Jain temples located within the fort which can be rightfully compared to Dilwara temples in their beauty, ornamentation and splendor.
Later visit the Salem Singh & Patwon Ki Haveli.
These 'Havelis' (Rich Merchants' house) are the gems of the unique and grand architecture of Jaisalmer. Salem Singh haveli, at the eastern end of the city, is like a wild flower as if it is blossoming at the top.
Post lunch take a boat ride at the Gadsisar Lake. The calm waters of this rainwater lake with its green surroundings, clusters of small temples and a quaint museum at its periphery is more known for its rich folklore tales than its beauty.
Later board your jeeps to drive back to the camp retreat.
Tea & snacks & served on the sand dunes. Evening camel rides to explore the local villages & gain an insight into the the customs & traditions of the local villagers.
Later gear up for the festivities for the night : a Mashaal Arabian Nights style dinner complete with bajots & performers on the sand dunes with a grand finale of fireworks display over the sand dunes in the star studded sky.
Departure post breakfast
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in swiss cottage deluxe tents All excursions as per itinerary All sightseeing / excursions by private car / jeep English speaking escort
- Exclusions -
- Expenses of personal nature
- Extras -
- Ask us for New Year Eve Special Tour Packages to other destinations like:
Himachal Pradesh - kullu,Manali,Gushaini,Mashobra, Shimla,Kasauli, Chail, Kufri, Dalhousie, Dharamshala,Palampur etc & trans himalayan regions like Chandratal lake, Spiti Valley & Leh,Ladakh.
Nainital, Bhimtal, Ranikhet, Almora, Binsar, Kausani, Munsiyari,Pithoragarh,Mukteshwar,Ramgarh,Corbett National Park,Jilling,Abbott Mount etc.
Mussoorie,Dhanaulti,Chamba, Dehradun, Uttarkashi, Harsil, Gangotri,Auli,Rishikesh,Haridwar,Chamba,Mori, Lansdowne etc.
Jammu & Kashmir -
Patnitop, Katra, Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, Gulmarg etc
The North East -
Kalimpong, Pelling, Gangtok, Pemayangtse, Darjeeling, Dooars,Shillong,Kurseong,Haflong,Kohima,Aizawal,Tawang,Zero etc.
Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Kumbalgarh, Mount Abu, Chittorgarh,Udaipur,Ajmer, Pushkar, Mandawa, Jaipur,Ranthambore, Sariska, Bharatpur etc
Central India & Western India - Bandhavgarh, Panna, Kanha, Pench,Khajuraho,Agra, Varanasi, Lonavla, Kamshet, Matheran, Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, Igatpuri, Mumbai,New Delhi,Pune,Panchmari, Khandala, etc
South India -
Munnar,Coonoor,Yercaud, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Trivandrum, Cochin, Kumarakom,Allepey,Periyar,Kanyakumari, Bangalore, Mysore,Coorg, Anaimalai, Pondicherry,Madurai,Chennai,Trichy,Madumalai,Thekkady,Vagamon,Irpu Falls,BR Hills,Nandi Hills,Araku Valley etc
Other than these ask us for special rates & deals on Conferences,Honeymoons,tour packages & best hotel deals for beach holidays in Goa, Andamans, Lakshwadweep, Mauritius,Seychelles, Sri Lanka,Maldives etc.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Camel Safari - 2 days from 75 GBP
- Desert Forts & Clay Huts - 4 days from 232 GBP
- Swiss Cottage Stay in Jaisalmer - 2 days from 8000 INR
- Camel Safari Tour - 5 days from 9999 INR
- Honeymoon Package Tour in Jaisalmer Rajasthan - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Camel Safari On The Sand Dunes In Jaisalmer Rajasthan - 8 days from 2500 INR
Email the tour operator - New Years Package Tour Jaisalmer
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.