Honeymoon Package Tour in Jaisalmer Rajasthan
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 9999 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- camel safari camp retreat jaisalmer
- Location Finish:
- camel safari camp retreat jaisalmer
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/16/2007
Camel safaris on miles of shimmering sand dunes,majestic Forts & Havelis,champagne dinners & exotic bar-be-cue delights over cultural dances,jeep safari's & intimate moments for just the two of you
DAY 01 : Arrival Jaisalmer, Camel Safari to the sand dunes & Cultural Performances
Arrival at Jaisalmer Railway Station in the afternoon by overnight train from New Delhi. Pick up by jeeps & transfer to the Camel Safari Camp Retreat at Kanoi ( 25 minutes drive).
Freshen up in your luxury tents & relish your buffet lunch.
After a couple of hours of relaxing gear up for your camel safari to the Sand Dunes to watch an unforgettable sunset from the dunes.
Late evening return to the camp retreat for a cultural dance & song performance over tea & snacks. Guests are encouraged to join in.
Bonfire , Dinner & Overnight at the Camel Safari Camp Retreat.
DAY 02 : Full day Jaisalmer City Tour
Post breakfast drive in jeeps to the city for a full day sightseeing tour.
Commence with the Jaisalmer Fort.
Perched on the 250 feet high hilltop, Jaisalmer fort is the second oldest fort in Rajasthan (after Chittor) and provides an ecstatic overview of the desert land all around.
There are three fort walls and four gates through which we pass to reach the palaces within, namely, Akhai Pole (Ganesh Pole), Suraj Pole, Bhuta Pole and Hawa Pole. There were deliberate sharp turns on the pathway to make it invincible. Sharp turns on the road topped by high defence gateways made it invincible. Meghadamber, an umbrella that symbolizes Lord Krishna perches on the highest point of the place. In the 15th century, the local Jain Panchayat built the first buttress wall. There were subsequent fortifications and additions by the Rawals later. There are five palaces in the fort - Sarvottam Vilas, Akhai Vilas, Gaj Mahal, Rang Mahal and Moti Mahal - which are interconnected. They have beautifully carved jail screens to protect the interiors from the raging desert storms and scorching heat and delicate and extremely beautiful murals painted on their arches and spandrels.
Visit the famous Jain temples located within the fort which can be rightfully compared to Dilwara temples in their beauty, ornamentation and splendor.
Later visit the Salem Singh & Patwon Ki Haveli.
These 'Havelis' (Rich Merchants' house) are the gems of the unique and grand architecture of Jaisalmer. Salem Singh haveli, at the eastern end of the city, is like a wild flower as if it is blossoming at the top.
Situated in the heart of the city, Patwon ki Haveli was built by Guman Chand Patwa and his five sons who dealt in brocade, gold and silver embroidery that was famous from Afghanistan to China. It amazes us to see how the carving on stone reflects the beauty of the work on brocade and gold. The most magnificent mansion in Jaisalmer, it is like a out-and-out museum piece in the open. The third haveli was built by Nathmal, a later day prime minister, and his brother in 1885, as a gift to the Rawal but was allowed to retain it. Built by two brothers in 1885, this haveli has two identical looking portions, which are in fact two different parts united by a common façade. Look for the projected balconies, which seem to emerge from books of poetry. So ethereal and charming, the carving never looked better. A perfect example of jeweller's art applied to stone carving. The Muslim artisans did a breathtaking job leaving their marvelous legacy of craftsmanship excellent in detail and flawless in conception. Post lunch take a boat ride at the Gadsisar Lake. The calm waters of this rainwater lake with its green surroundings, clusters of small temples and a quaint museum at its periphery is more known for its rich folklore tales than its beauty.
Later board your jeeps to drive back to the camp retreat.
Tea & snacks & served on the sand dunes. Evening camel rides to explore the local villages & gain an insight into the the customs & traditions of the local villagers.
Later cultural performances at the Camp Retreat .Dinner & overnight at Jaisalmer.
DAY 03 :JEEP SAFARI TO DESERT NATIONAL PARK, SHOPPING & DEPARTURE JAISALMER
Most of the area at the Desert National Park is covered with compact salt lake bottoms, craggy rocks and scrub forests. A considerable area of the Desert National Park consists of sand dunes.
The best way to explore the magical wildlife at Desert National Park, Jaisalmer is by setting out on an adventure-filled jeep safari. We board our jeeps in the morning to venture out into the Great Indian Desert.
The main reason behind the establishment of the Desert National Park Jaisalmer was to provide a natural home to the Great Indian Bustard that was near extinction, a few years ago.
Commonly spotted animals at the Desert National Park Jaisalmer include the desert cat, chinkara, desert fox, Bengal Fox, Indian fox, wolf, blackbuck, saw-scaled viper, sand krait and others.
Later drive back to the Camp Retreat to freshen up & relish a wholesome breakfast. Drive to the city for some souvenir shopping. Post lunch board the overnight train to New Delhi.
- Inclusions -
- - 2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS ACCOMMODATION IN LUXURY TENTS - ALL MEALS - CAMEL SAFARI / RIDES FOR 2 DAYS - CULTURAL DANCES & PERFORMANCES FOR BOTH NIGHTS - PICK UP & DROP TO RAILWAY STATION BY JEEPS - FULL DAY CITY TOUR BY JEEPS - JEEP SAFARI TO DESERT NATIONAL PARK - BOAT RIDE AT GADSISAR LAKE - ALL ENTRANCES TO MONUMENTS - ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE & ESCORT.
- Exclusions -
- expenses of personal nature
- Extras -
- COST : Rs 9000 per person
- 2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS ACCOMMODATION IN LUXURY TENTS
- ALL MEALS
- CAMEL SAFARI / RIDES FOR 2 DAYS
- CULTURAL DANCES & PERFORMANCES FOR BOTH NIGHTS
- PICK UP & DROP TO RAILWAY STATION BY JEEPS
- FULL DAY CITY TOUR BY JEEPS
- JEEP SAFARI TO DESERT NATIONAL PARK
- BOAT RIDE AT GADSISAR LAKE
- ALL ENTRANCES TO MONUMENTS
- ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE & ESCORT.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaisalmer
- Jaisalmer Camel Safari - 2 days from 75 GBP
- Desert Forts & Clay Huts - 4 days from 232 GBP
- Swiss Cottage Stay in Jaisalmer - 2 days from 8000 INR
- Camel Safari Tour - 5 days from 9999 INR
- New Years Package Tour Jaisalmer - 3 days from 12999 INR
- Camel Safari On The Sand Dunes In Jaisalmer Rajasthan - 8 days from 2500 INR
Email the tour operator - Honeymoon Package Tour in Jaisalmer Rajasthan
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.