- Price from:
- 300 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/23/2007
This tour takes you on a shopping spree at the major shopping centers, otherwise known as shoppers paradise ( Jodhpur and Jaipur). Jaipur is one of the most active jewel markets.
Day I : JAIPUR (VISIT TO THE JAIGARH & AMBER FORT)
· On Arrival at Jaipur (built in 1727 A.D) you are given a traditional welcome by our representative. There after you are transferred to the hotel.
· We start the full day sight seeing tour of Jaipur : The pink ds built in 1799 A.D), then we proceed to the Jaigarh fort (the biggest cannon in India is here). In afternoon we proceed to the City palace (museum) & Jantar Mantar (a stone observatory).
Overnight at hotel.
Day II - JAIPUR (SHOPPING DAY)
· As the name of the tour suggests, we have today shopping on our list. We start off with visiting Hawamahal market for Jutis (shoes), Traditional Rajasthani Ghagra & choli, suits (clothes) & The famous Rajasthani Rajais (quilts). Then we proceed to shop for carpets & silver jewellery.
· In evening we leave for shopping of semi precious stones & Antique Rajasthan handicrafts. Overnight at hotel.
· After a short break at the hotel, we leave for Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic Rajasthani village resort. Here you can experience the typical Rajasthani environment & enjoy Folk dances & music, Magic show, camel ride, bullock cart ride & most of all the delicious Rajasthani food.
Day III - JODHPUR (THE SUN CITY)
· The adventure begins this morning as we set off for Jodhpur, which was founded by Rao Jodha in 1459 A.D. Set at the edge of the Thar desert, the imperial city of Jodhpur echoes with tales of antiquity in the emptiness of the desert. We reach Jodhpur around late evening only. Overnight at hotel.
Day IV - JODHPUR (SHOPPER' S PARADISE)
· On the fourth day we move for the full day sight seeing of Jodhpur, which includes: - The Mehrangarh fort, Jaswant Thada, Girdikot & Sardar market and city tour. Overnight at hotel.
Day V : EXCURSION TO OSIAN (58 KMS)
· Early morning we start the adventure with an excursion to Osian (58 kms from Jodhpur). Osian is an ancient township takes one past undulating terrain, punctuated by desert stretches and little hamlets. We return back to Jaipur by late evening.
· CATCH DOMESTIC FLIGHT/ TRAIN THE SAME / NEXT DAY (AS PER YOUR PROGRAM) FROM AIRPORT OR RAILWAY STATION, FOR YOUR NEXT DESTINATION / HOME TOWN.
· WE HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME EXPLORING RAJASTHAN. BON VOYAGE. DO VISIT RAJASTHAN SOON.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Shopping Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.