Pushkar with Lake City Tour
- Price from:
- 418 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/24/2007
During the "Pushkar with Lake City Tour" we get to know the best of Rajasthan. This tour will take you to Jaipur, the pink city and capital of Rajasthan, Udaipur, the city of lakes and palaces.
Jaipur - Pushkar (about 145 km)
In the morning arrive at Jaipur airport or railway station. Upon arrival in Jaipur you will be met by our representative and drive to Pushkar. Pushkar is one of the most famous and important pilgrimage city for Hindus. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel in Pushkar. Rest of the day at leisure.
Today we have full day sightseeing in Pushkar. In the morning we visit the God Brahma temple. This is the only one temple of God Brahma which is situated in Pushkar. After visiting the temple we visit the Pushkar Lake. The Pushkar Lake is the other main tourist attraction of Pushkar. This lake is believed to have been created by God Brahma himself. There are about 400 temples and 52 Ghaats which are located on the banks of the Pushkar Lake. In the afternoon we have lunch at Pushkar Palace. In the evening we visit the local bazaars of Pushkar.
Pushkar - Udaipur (about 301 km)
After having breakfast drive to Udaipur. Udaipur is called the romantic city of Rajasthan. This city is built around shimmering, clear, blue water lakes which reflect the green hills of the Aravali ranges. Arrive in Udaipur by the evening. Rest of the day at leisure.
Today we visit Udaipur, also known as the city of sunrise. We start our sightseeing with the visit of Sahelion-Ki-Bari. This Garden of the Maids of Honour is well laid out with extensive lawns and shady walks. After the visit of Garden of Maids we visit a Museum of folk art. This museum has a rich collection of Folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls, folk musical instruments and paintings on display. After a break we visit the City Palace, the biggest Palace in India, where 4 generations of Maharajas added their contribution, is so carefully planned and integrated with the original buildings that it is difficult to believe that it was not conceived as a whole. The museum of the palace includes the beautiful peacock mosaic and miniature wall paintings of Indian mythology. Today we have an opportunity to visit a traditional painting school and see the famous miniature paintings done. In the evening we have a Boat ride on the lake Pichola. The famous Lake Palace of Udaipur was the summer residence of the former rulers. The James bond Film Octopussy was shot here and made this palace more known in the west.
After having breakfast drive to airport or railway station for the onwards journey.
- Inclusions -
- Breakfast in the Hotel.
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Pushkar with Lake City Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.