Lost in the Sands
- Price from:
- 516 EUR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- new delhi
- Location Finish:
- new delhi
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 07/24/2006
Desert sands- a landscape that , with the sifting of the dunes alters in degrees but not in king. This circuit is marked by a rustic charm . adorned by glorious forts, palaces, temples,etc.
On Arrival at Jaipur (built in 1727 A.D) you are given a traditional welcome by our representative. There after you are transferred to the hotel.
· We start the full day sight seeing tour of Jaipur : The pink city. First on the line is the Amber fort, on the way we have a look at the Hawamahal (Palace of winds built in 1799 A.D), then we proceed to the Jaigarh fort (the biggest cannon in India is here).
· · After a short break at the hotel, we leave for Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic Rajasthani village resort. Here you can experience the typical Rajasthani environment & enjoy Folk dances & music, Magic show, camel ride, bullock cart ride & most of all the delicious Rajasthani food.
This morning we proceed to the City palace (museum) & Jantar Mantar (a stone observatory).
· After lunch we leave for an excursion to Samode Palace (40 kms from Jaipur). We have our Dinner at Samode only. We reach back Jaipur by late evening. Overnight at hotel.
Early morning we leave for Bikaner (the citadel of culture & camels). Late evening we reach Bikaner (founded in 1488 A.D by Rao Bikaji). Overnight at hotel.
After a hearty breakfast we start our full day sight seeing of Bikaner city. We first drive to the Junagarh fort (A fort made in red sandstone in 1593 A.D), and then we visit the Ganga Golden Jubilee Museum (it is one of the best museums in Rajasthan). In afternoon we explore the Suraj pole gate & the city. Overnight at hotel.
The adventure begins this morning as we set off for Jaisalmer that was founded by Rawal Jaisal in 1156 A.D. Rising from the heart of the Thar desert like a golden mirage is the city of Jaisalmer We reach Jaisalmer around late evening only. Overnight at hotel.
An exciting beginning to our trip this morning we leave for the sight seeing of Jaisalmer. Here we will see the following places: - The fort, Gadsisar lake, Patwon ki haveli & Salim Singh ki haveli. Overnight stay at hotel.
The adventure starts this morning with an excursion to the Sam sand dunes. It is said that no visit to Jaisalmer is complete without a trip to the most picturesque dunes of Sam. You will be taken to an adventurous & romantic camel safari of 1 night & 2 days. Lunch & dinner enroute camel safari. Overnight at camps.
The adventurous camel safari comes to an end today morning. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
The adventure begins this morning as we set off for Jodhpur which was founded by Rao Jodha in 1459 A.D. Set at the edge of the Thar desert, the imperial city of Jodhpur echoes with tales of antiquity in the emptiness of the desert. We reach Jodhpur around late evening only. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast we move for the full day sight seeing of Jodhpur, which includes: - The Mehrangarh fort, Jaswant Thada, Girdikot & Sardar market and city tour. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Early morning we leave for Udaipur (the Venice of the east), en route we also visit the Holy city of Pushkar. We visit the famous Brahma & Savitri temple, the holy lake in Pushkar. Late evening we reach Udaipur (founded in 1559 A.D by Maharana Udai Singh). Overnight at hotel.
After a hearty breakfast we start our full day sight seeing of Udaipur city. We first drive to the city palace (A majestic architectural marvel), and then we visit the Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum (it has a interesting collection of India folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, etc). In afternoon we start for Saheliyon ki bari (garden of the maids of honour), Pratap memorial, Fateh sagar of Picholla Lake. Overnight at hotel.
Today we set off for the excursion to Kumbalgarh.. We reach Udaipur back by late evening. Overnight at hotel.
Today we set off for an excursion to the historic city of Chitaurgarh. THE PRIDE & GLORY OF RAJASTHAN, CHITTAUR ECHOES WITH THE TALES OF ROMANCE & VALOUR UNIQUE TO THE RAJPUT TRADITION. A RUINED CITADEL, WHERE THE ROYAL PAST LIVES IN ITS IMPOSING FORTS, GRACEFUL PALACES & SPECTACULAR CHHATRIS . We visit here the Fort, Vijay Stambh & Kirti stambh. We return back to Udaipur in late evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day XV - TOUR ENDS - CATCH FLIGHT TO DELHI IN MORNING
- Inclusions -
- hotel for 14 nights in double deluxe room
- Exclusions -
- Any type of Taxes at airport
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
Email the tour operator - Lost in the Sands
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.