Jungle Safari in Rajasthan
- Price from:
- 539 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/24/2007
India is enriched with magnificent range of wildlife. Conservation and protection of wildlife is still a part of life of the people in India. In India more than 1200 birds and 350 animals.
In the morning arrive at the Jaipur airport or railway station. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and famous for its handicrafts and precious and semiprecious stones. In the afternoon we visit the City Palace which is still the formal residence of the royal family, built in a blend of the Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. In the museum of the city palace we visit the private collection of the Jaipur Maharajas. We continue to Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory, the largest of Jai Singh's five remarkable observatories. Its complex instruments reveals us the secrets of medieval Indian astronomy.
After having breakfast we drive to Amber which is about 11 km from Jaipur. Amber was the ancient capital of Kachhawaha dynasty for 6 centuries before it was moved to newly created Jaipur. We will ascend to the Palace Fortress on the back of an Elephant. Enroute to Amber we visit the Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds), built in 1799 AD, it contains 953 small casements with each having its own balcony. The windows enabled cool air to circulate and the ladies to watch processions below without being seen. In the afternoon we have a walk through the colourful Bazaar of Jaipur and visit a factory to see the famous block printing work being done since centuries in Jaipur. In the evening we drive through the new city of Jaipur and visit Laxmi Narayan Mandir, a Hindu temple made out of white marble. We might have an opportunity here to observe a prayer ceremony. Today we have dinner with a presentation of Indian music and dance.
Jaipur - Ranthambore (about 195 km)
In the morning after having breakfast drive to Ranthambore. Ranthambore is well known for the Ranthambore National Park. Ranthambore National Park is surrounded by the Vindhyas and the Aravali mountains and covers an area of 392 square km. Upon arrival, rest of the day at leisure.
In the early morning we have a jungle ride in the Ranthambore National park. Ranthambore National Park is a well known tiger reserve under Project Tiger. This national park is the home of a vast variety of animals. The Tiger remains the biggest attraction of the Ranthambore National Park. If we are lucky enough today we might have an audience with the Tiger which are numerous in this park. In this park we will view other animals like Sambhar, Cheetal, Wild Boar, Leopard, Sloth Bear, Jackal and Hyena.
Ranthambore - Jaipur (about 195 km)
After having breakfast drive to Jaipur. Transfer to the airport or railway station for your onwards journey.
- Inclusions -
- Elephant ride at Amber (Jaipur).
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Jungle Safari in Rajasthan
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.