Honeymoon in Jaipur
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 15555 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 09/18/2007
Relax , unwind , enjoy, be pampered like Royalty,travel in luxury & discover each another at your honeymoon in Jaipur , the princely pink city, the capital of the land of kings - Rajasthan.
Day 01 : Arrival Jaipur : Pick up from the railway station / airport & check-in to your hotel.Traditional welcome by garlanding & tika ceremony follwed by welcome drinks.Day is at leisure to explore the palace hotel environs & settle down.
Evening drive down the pink city bazaars to get an insight into this fabled city of dreams.Dinner today is at the Jaimahal Palace's famed restaurant Cinnamon.The food at Cinnamon is inspired by the two spheres of cooking - Punjab and the Moghul India, connected by what are called the cinnamon-saffron link. Redefining Indian food, the menu at Cinnamon uses only the freshest ingredients and authentic herbs and spices to provide a modern twist to traditional Indian cuisine.Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 02 : Jaipur : Morning is at leisure.
Post lunch enjoy an escorted half day sightseeing tour of the pink city commencing with The City Palace.Located in the heart of the walled city, The City Palace Complex gives you an idea about the farsightedness of the founder of Jaipur Sawai Jai Singh.The palace is a blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace.
Later visit the Palace of winds or the Hawa Mahal.Poet king Sawai Pratap Singh built this palace of winds. This is the most easily recalled landmarks of Jaipur and is also its icon. Located in the city Palace it is best viewed from the outside for the palace is really a facade. This five-storey building overlooking the busy bazaar street is a stunning example of Rajput architecture and artistry with its pink delicately honeycombed 953 sandstone windows known as 'jharokhas'. It was originally built for the ladies of the royal household to watch everyday life and processions in the city from their veiled comfort.
Also visit Jantar Mantar, one of the five observatories in India . Built by Sawai Jai Singh, this is one of the largest and the best preserved. A passionate hobby of the king in the field of Astronomy, numerology, insighted him to execute this observatory and with the help of skilled labourers, they managed to create a collection of complex astronomical instruments chiselled out of stone and most of which continues to provide accurate information to this day.
Evening jeep ride to the Nahargarh Fort, located on the sheer rugged ridge of Aravali Hills forming an impressive northern backdrop of Jaipur. It looks most classy when floodlit at night. The fort overlooks the city and presents a glittering view of the city lights.
Evening at leisure to explore the colourful bazaars & for souvenir shopping.Enjoy a Rajasthani folk performance at your palace hotel coutryard in the evening. Dinner & overnight at Jaipur.
Day 03 : Jaipur :Morning tour of The Amber Fort, set in picturesque and rugged hills , a fascinating blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Constructed by Raja Man Singh I in 1592 and completed by Sawai Jai Singh I the fort is made in red sand stone and white marble. The rugged forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise with a beautiful fusion of art and architecture. Amber is the classic and romantic fort- palace with a magnificent aura. The interior wall of the palace depicts expressive painting scenes with carvings, precious stones and mirror settings. In the foreground is the Maota Lake providing a breathtaking look. Built mainly for the warring enemies as a safe place, the heavily structured walls could defend the residents within the ramparts of the fort.
Post lunch an organized shopping tour through the treasure trove of the local bazaars.Shop for the local 'Kundan', style jewellery which finds a market throughout the world,the exotic blue pottery, the batik painting, block printed textiles of Sanganer and Bagru, tie & dye fabrics, Mojari- (the local shoe), sandal wood carving items & beautiful stone carvings etc.
Dinner today is at the Chokhi Dhani, 20 kms away,a traditional village setup which comes alive in the evenings in a mock village fair setup.Overnight Jaipur.
Day 04 :Excursion to Samode Palace : Morning full day excursion to Samode Palace, 40 kms away from the city.Samode Palace is one of India's most charming and romantic hotels. It offers a quiet, elegant and luxurious atmosphere. Considered India's finest hotel for its consummate standards of modern hospitality, accommodation, services, cuisine and amenities.Samode Palace quite clearly began expanding at the time of his reign and continued under his descendant Rawal Sheo Singh who was the Prime Minister of Jaipur state for several years during the middle of the 19th century. He is credited with the Palace's most fabulous addition - the extravagantly florid had painted Darbar Hall and the overlooking gallery which forms the breathtaking Sheesh Mahal or the hall of mirrors.
Be treated like Royalty , enjoy delectable cuisines & pamper yourself to a camel ride through the village & countryside.Evening is at leisure. Dinner & overnight at Jaipur.
Day 05 : Departure Jaipur : Transfer to the airport / railway station for your onward destination.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast , all taxes, all excusrions as specified by private vehicle
- Exclusions -
- Any other items as not specified above
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Honeymoon in Jaipur
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.