- Price from:
- 1200 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 12/27/2007
Explore the lifestyle of Maharajahs of Rajasthan in this special HERITAGE TOUR. Visit to Royal Palace, Wildlife Scantuary, and Taj.
Fly from your country to New Delhi, you will be greeted & assisted by Travel Horizon Representative upon arrival. Transfer to Hotel for overnight stay.
New & Old Delhi
Breakfast at Hotel and then leave for full day sightseeing of Old and New Delhi visiting Jamia Masjid, enjoy rickshaw ride in narrow alleys of old Delhi through Kinari Bazaar and 400 years old Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Crematory of Mahatma Gandhi, Birla Temple, Parliament House, Presidential House, India Gate, Government buildings & Qutab Minar. Return Hotel for overnight stay.
Delhi : Neemrana (122 Km, 02.1/2 hours)
Breakfast in the Hotel and then leave for Neemrana in Rajasthan, check in at Hotel Fort Neemrana. Afternoon visit 11 storey deep step well which was constructed for the military purposes in the 16th century and supply of water to the village. Afterwards visit typical Rajasthani traditional village to watch the daily village life with rich Rajasthani culture, and overnight stay at Hotel.
Neemrana : Jaipur (142 Km, 03. hours)
A fter breakfast drive to Jaipur. This historic city was founded by Maharaja Swai Jai Singh in 1727 AD after shifting his capital from Amer valley to newly formed and planned city of its time after consulting so many maps of the world and finally organized own religious map Shilpa Shastra with the help of a young Bengali architect Vidyadhar Batacharya. Maharaja Swai Jai Singh was a builder, astronomer, astrologer, soldier, philospher. Presently, Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan & is world famous as the Pink City. Arrive and your first Stop will be at Amer Fort where from elephants will carry you to the Fort, gives you the experience and impression of how Maharajas & royal family members were using the services of elephants. After lunch visit City Palace Museum, Astrological Observatory, Hawa Mahal (wind palace) where from royal ladies were watching daily processions and daily life. Check in at Hotel for overnight stay.
Jaipur : Mukandgarh (160 Km, 04 hours)
Morning leave for Mandawa through the villages of Rajasthan. Arrive & check in at Hotel Mukandgarh Fort, afternoon visit the 150 to 200 year old painted havelies (big houses) by the natural colors in the streets of the village. You can also watch the daily village life while watching the havelies. Overnight at Hotel.
Mukandgarh : Bikaner (190 Km, 04 hours)
Morning leave for Bikaner was founded by Rao Biked Ji in 1488 A.D. Arrive & check in at the Hotel Lall-Garh Palace. Afternoon visit Junagarh Fort founded in year 1593 by Raja Rai Singh who was general in the army of mighty Mughal emperor Akbar and rest of the Fort was improved by the successors. Afterwards visit Asia's largest Camel Breeding Research Farm and local busy markets. Overnight at Hotel.
Bikaner : Deshnok - Khimsar (145 Km, 03 hours)
After breakfast leave for Khimsar via 600 years old Deshnok Rat temple. After temple continue your drive to Khimsar was founded by 24th Jain Profit Mahavira 500 years B.C. Arrive 15th century Hotel Royal Castle Khimsar Fort, afternoon Jeep safari will be organized to visit local villages, wild life & sensational sun set on sand dunes. Return Hotel for overnight.
Bikaner : Jaisalmer (330 Km, 06 hours)
After breakfast leave for Jaisalmer enroute visit at 7th century Mahavira Jain Temple and 2000 years old Jija Mata Temple at Oscian village. Continue your drive drive to Jaisalmer, founded by Rawal Jaisal in 1156 A.D. after shifting his capital from Ladurva. Jaisalmer was the main caravan route from Far East to the Middle East, arrive & check in at Hotel Gorbandh Palace or similar for overnight stay.
Morning sightseeing of Fort (80 meters above plains) & Jain Temples within the Fort built in 12th to 15th century which are very worth watching. The specialty of the Fort is that still approximately 5000 people are living inside. Visit Fort Palace & atop from Palace you can have the golden view of whole Jaisalmer city as while city is built in yellow sand stones, when sun rays fall on the city, it really looks golden city of India. Afterwards visit Patwon Ki Haveli and Nath Ji Mal Ki Haveli. Afternoon drive to Sam Sand dunes to watch sensational Sun Set by camel ride. Return to Hotel for overnight.
Jaisalmer : Jodhpur (285 Km, 05 hours)
Breakfast & leave to Jodhpur, founded by Rao Jodha in 1459 AD after shifting his capital from Mandore to Jodhpur by the advise of a holy man. Arrive & check in at Hotel Umaid Bhawan Palace, afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort 125 meters above plains, Jaswant thada and Sardar market clock tower. Overnight at Hotel.
Jodhpur : Ranakpur : Mount Abu (325 Km, 08 hours)
Breakfast and leave for Mount Abu enroute visit 15th century Ranakpur Jain Temple built in pure white marble with 80 dooms supported by 1444 different carved pillars. After sightseeing continue your drive to Mount Abu, arrive & check in at Hotel for overnight stay.
Morning visit the highest point Mount Abu at the altitude of 1533 MSL. old Shiva Temple. Afterwards a special visit 11th century Dilwara Jain Temple built in pure white marble. The thin marble sculptures are very special to watch & builder of the temple offered to labors that as much as dust from marble statues will be collected, in exchange same quantity of gold will be rewarded to make the sculptures more thin. After sightseeing return back to Hotel & afternoon visit sun set point to watch superb view of sun set. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Mount Abu : Dungerpur (200 km, 04 hours)
Morning leave for Dungerpur through the tribal villages, arrive & check in at 19th century Udai Bilas Palace. The antiques around the Udai Bilas Palace is superb to watch. Afternoon visit 13th century Juna Mahal which still gives impression & experience of the royal family. Return to Hotel for overnight stay.
Dungerpur : Udaipur (110 km, 02 hours)
Breakfast at Hotel & drive to Udaipur, founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559 AD, (Maha means great & Rana means warrior, so Maharana means a great warrior). Udaipur is a beautiful city of lakes at the altitude of 577 MSL surrounded by Aravalli Hills. Arrive and check in at Hotel & after change & wash visit City Palace, Jagdish temple built in 1651 AD, Fatehsagar lake Sahalion Ki Bari. Afternoon enjoy boat ride in lake Pichola to visit Jagmandir Island. Late afternoon, enjoy exciting cultural folk dances of Rajasthan at Meera Kala Mandir. Return to Hotel for overnight stay.
Udaipur : Chittorgarh : Bijaipur (150 Km, 04 hours)
Morning leave for Bijaipur enroute visit at largest Fort in India Chittorgarh Fort was the cradle of brave Sisodia Rajputs. The Fort is 180 meters above the ground surrounded in 2.5 km. It is believed that 5000 years back, one of the hero's of Mahabarta Bhima constructed a water Tank. The Fort is surrounded by so many temples such as 16th century Meera Temple, Jain Temple, Shiva temple, 15th century Victory Tower etc. After sightseeing drive to Bijaipur, arrive & check in at Castle Bijaipur built in 16th century by Rao Shakti Singh, younger brother of great Maharana Pratap & fierce battles were fought over here. Overnight stay at Castle.
. Bijaipur : Kota (250 Km, 05 hours)
Morning leave for Kota, arrive & check in at Hotel. Afternoon sightseeing of Kota standing beside the Barrage overlooking the Chambal River. You will visit here Rao Madho Singh Museum, Government museum, Chambal Gardens, Jagmandir & surrouding city. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Kota : Bundi : Ranthambore (140 Km, 04 hours)
Breakfast at Hotel & leave for Ranthambore enroute sightseeing of Bundi. You will visit here Taragarh Fort built in 1354 A.D. Afterwards visit Palace, known variously as the Chitra Mahal and Umeed Mahal. After lunch continue your drive to Ranthambore, arrive & check in at Hotel for overnight stay.
Morning game viewing by Jeep safari in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve to watch different varieties of animals especially tiger. You can also watch here leopard, panther, spotted deer, antelopes & many varieties of birds. Return to Hotel & afternoon same activities of game viewing. Overnight at Hotel.
Ranthambore : Karauli (110m, 03hours)
Morning again same activities of game viewing in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. After breakfast drive to Karauli, arrive & check in at Hotel Banwar Vilas Palace. Afternoon you will visit famous Karauli temple & enjoy camel / horse ride to visit the surrounding traditional villages. Overnight at Hotel.
Karauli : Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (170 Km, 05 hours)
Morning leave for Agra enroute one of the most important place of Mughal era Fatepur Sikri founded by Akbar in 1569 AD as a ceremonial capital. But unfortunately this magnificent city was abandoned due to scarcity of drinking water and Akbar went back to Agra. Continue your drive to Agra, arrive and check in at Hotel Clarks Shiraz. After change and wash visit one of the wonders of the world, Taj Mahal (monument of love), founded by 5th great Mughal Emperor Shahi Jahan in the memory of his beloved queen Anjuman Bano Begum (with love emperor called her Mumtaz). After her death in 1627 AD, in her memory emperor started to built Taj Mahal (Taj means crown & Mahal means Palace, so it is Crown Palace) from 1631 to 1653 AD with twenty two thousand labors working since sun rise to sun set in twenty two years. The marble was transported from Makrana in Rajasthan by the help of animals. Return to Hotel for overnight stay.
Agra : Delhi (200 Km, 04 hours)
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and visit Agra Red Fort which was built by three emperors Akbar & Jahangir built in red sand stones and Shahi Jahan in pure white marble. While driving to Delhi visit crematory of Akbar at Sikandra which he had started building himself and after his death, it was finished by his son Jahangir. Continue your drive to Delhi, arrive & explore few hours in the busy markets. After farewell dinner transfer to International airport to board flight back to your country with sweet lively Indian Memories.
- Inclusions -
- Internal Transport in A/c car/ Train.
- Exclusions -
- Air Tickets
- Extras -
- The above mentioned tour can be customised and any time before booking. The actual tour cost depends upon the persons travelling at the same time, season and the services required.Hence you are requested to enquire regarding the same for most cost effective tour.The tour cost can be less than mentioned.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Heritage Rajasthan
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: