Exotic Rajasthan Tour
- Price from:
- 5550 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English, German
Last updated: 05/28/2007
You will experience exquisite comfort and royal hospitality. Unwind with an Exotic Vacation at Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur at Oberoi Udaivilas and The Oberoi Rajvilas.
Arrive in Mumbai late in the night. Transfer to The Oberoi.
(The hotel room is booked from the afternoon to ensure immediate check-in on arrival.)
Mumbai > Udaipur (By Flight) [B]
Day for the Sightseeing tour around the city including a trip to the Gateway of India, Hanging Gardens for a panoramic view of the city and Victoria Terminus (now called Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus). Afternoon fly to Udaipur (a 95 minutes flight). On arrival in Udaipur, transfer to The Oberoi Udaivilas. Overnight at the hotel.
Udaipur [B // Boat Ride]
Morning for a Yoga session at the resort. After breakfast a full Day sightseeing tour of the city including a visit to the City Palace, the Museum and splendid royal gardens - Saheliyon ki Badi. Late afternoon for a cookery demonstration. Evening enjoy a cruise on Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
Excursions to Chittorgarh Fort/Jaisamand Lake [B]
Morning for a Yoga session at the resort. Afterwards take a full Day's excursion to Chittorgarh Fort (approximately 3 hours drive from the hotel). The most important bastion of Rajput power, its occupation was the primary objective of any would-be ruler. You may also visit Jaisamand Lake, the largest man made Lake in Asia. (You may Choose any one).Overnight at the hotel.
Excursions to Kumbhalgarh Fort [B]
Take a full Day excursion to the Kumbhalgarh Fort, the 2nd largest fort in Rajasthan (approx 3 hrs drive) and worth a visit. Overnight at the hotel.
Udaipur > Jaipur (By Flight) [B // Elephant Ride]
Departure by air for Jaipur (a 45 minutes flight). On arrival in Jaipur, transfer to The Oberoi Rajvilas. Afternoon at leisure. Evening a lecture on Rajasthan's culture and history by a historian. Overnight at the hotel.
Day for a city tour of the City Palace and the fascinating observatory built by Raja Jai Singh in 1728. We shall start the tour with a visit to the Amber Fort. An elephant ride takes you up to the fort. Evening a rejuvenating spa therapy. Overnight at the hotel.
Morning a Yoga session at the resort. Spend the Day shopping in the city for gem stones, silver jewellery and hand printed textiles. Afternoon Pampering treatments and Ayurvedic massages at the spa. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure for Agra by road. En route, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved ancient city built by the great Mughal emperor, Akbar. On arrival in Agra, transfer to The Oberoi Amarvilas. Afternoon at leisure, with an option to visit the Taj Mahal at sunset. In evening a lecture on Indian culture and history by a historian focusing on the Mughal dynasty. Overnight at the hotel.
A Yoga session at the resort in the morning followed by a sightseeing tour of the city, visiting the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure for Delhi by road. On arrival in Delhi, transfer to The Oberoi. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day for the Sightseeing tour of the city including Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar and Rashtrapati Bhawan. Late night transfer to the airport in time to board the flight to your onward destination.
- Inclusions -
- Breakfast included
- Exclusions -
- Domestic Flight tickets
- Extras -
- If you are traveling before 25th June, 2007, we may also include Ranthambhore, famous for the Tiger Reserve Park
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Exotic Rajasthan Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.