Discover Rajasthan History
- Price from:
- 11999 INR /person
- +91 - 9314833343
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 02/14/2009
Package : ( 2N ) Jaipur , ( 1N ) Pushkar , ( 2N ) Udaipur , ( 2N ) Mount Abu
Arrive Jaipur and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at Jaipur.
This morning proceed for a half day tour of Amber Fort. For an experience that is truly royal, visitors can reach the fort through snaking pathways on elephant back. Later visit the City Palace and Jantar Mantar-the astronomical observatory. The palace has an extensive collection of art, carpets, enamelware and old weapons. The Jantar Mantar was built by Maharaja Jai Singh in 1728, a testament of his passion for astronomy. Also visit the five story façade of the Hawa Mahal, or Palace of the Winds. Famous for its honeycomb like structure, the Hawa Mahal is interplay of red and pink sand stone, and was built originally for the women of the royal household to watch the everyday life and processions of the city. Overnight at Jaipur.
In the morning drive to the imposing walled city of Bikaner. Bikaner has many magnificent buildings made of reddish pink sandstone that transcends the surrounding barren wilderness. Bikaner has been able to preserve its traditional aura of the medieval era. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Morning excursion to Deshnok, to visit the Karni Mata temple. This 600 year old temple is dedicated to Karni Mata, a famous mystic of her times, believed to be an incarnation of goddess Durga. There are plenty of rats scurrying here, fed by devotees, owing to the belief that these rodents will be reincarnated as holy men. Further drive to Jaisalmer. Arrive by late evening and check in to your hotel. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
In the morning your city sightseeing tour will include the Jaisalmer fort. Visit some of the countless havelis spread across Jaisalmer, which are reputed as the city's real showpieces. In the evening you will visit the Sam Sand Dunes of the Thar Desert a great place to see patterns carved out by winds on the sand. Experience an unforgettable camel ride through the dunes at sunset. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Early morning drive to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur, and check into your hotel. Jodhpur is at the edge of the Thar Desert and known for its impressive fortified bastions. In the afternoon, proceed on a half-day city tour including the imposing Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Museum and the old city. The majestic Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most formidable structures, housing some magnificent palaces with marvelously carved panels and latticed windows. The Jaswant Thada is a cluster of royal cenotaphs in white marble built in 1899 AD, in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Overnight at Jodhpur.
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur and transfer to hotel. Evening is free at Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast, full day tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace - The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple - built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Bhartiya Lok kala Museum and the Shilpa Gram. Overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward journey. That Ends Your Tour With Some Memorable Moments With Odyssey Team .
- Inclusions -
- Ï AC Accomodation . Ï ALL RATES HOTELS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. Ï Vehicle on Disposal From Station to Station or Airport to Airport . Ï Driver Allowance , All Taxes & Permit . Ï Cp = Breakfast Only Ï Special Arrangement For Honeymoon Couple . Ï GST Extra @ 4.90 % Ï NO OTHER INCLUSIONS OTHER THAN MENTIONED ABOVE. Ï THESE RATES ARE NOT VALID BETWEEN HIGH PEAK SEASONS. THERE WILL BE HIKE OF AROUND 25% DURING THAT PERIOD. PLEASE CHECK BEFORE QUOTING. Ï ALL GOOD CONDITION AIRCONED VEHICLES WITH GOOD DRIVERS. Ï TRANSPORTATION COST IS ALL INCLUSIVE.
- Exclusions -
- « Any Fare Charges ( Airfare or Train fare ) . « Port Charges on airport . « Tips , Guide charges . « Personal Charges .
- Extras -
- It can be custamized this Tour on your Budget
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India - 15 days from 33000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Discover Rajasthan History
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.