Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India
- Price from:
- 33000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Jaipur Airport/Train or Bus Station
- Location Finish:
- New Delhi Airport/Train or Bus station
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/03/2007
Cultural Rajasthan tour package india 15 days 14 nights
Pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel Umaid Bhawan
Post Lunch, visit to the fabled Pink City, the Jaipur of old,
Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).
Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar.
Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur.
Evening free for shopping, etc.
Depart after an early breakfast for Nawa Shekhawati.
See the Cenotaphs, Stepwells, beautifully Painted Havelis & Old Streets at Dundlod,
Mandawa and Mukundgarh.
Check-in at Hotel / Ecofarm
Proceed for Bikaner after breakfast through Fatehpur.
Visit Deshnok Temple ar Camel-breeding just before Bikaner.
Check-in at hotel in Bikaner
See the fabulous Junagarh Fort & La1 Palace and proceed for Jaisalmer.
Have lunch on the way. Visit Kheechan on the way, and reach Jaisalmer
Check-in at hotel in Jaisalmer
Visit Jaisalmer Fort & Museum after breakfast. Also see the Jain Temple.
Take a walk through the back streets to the Patwon ki Haveli & Kothari Haveli.
After lunch proceed to Kuidhera - an abandoned habitation and then to Sam Sand
After early breakfast, leave for Jodhpur, the Sun City, via Pokhran.
Lunch can be had at Pokaran and reach Jodhpur latest by 3 PM.
Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umeed bhawan (only from the outside).
Check-in at hotel in Jodhpur.
Leave after early breakfast for Mt. Abu via Ranakpur Temples. Check-in at hotel in Mt. Abu. Visit the Sunset Point.
Visit the Dilwara Temples and Brahmakumari Ashrams in the morning and the Nakki Lake in the evening.
SDepart for Udaipur. Check-in at hotel.
After lunch, half day sightseeing of Udaipur, covering the City Palace, Saheliyon Ki
Badi and the Lake.
Excursions to Haldi Ghati, Nathdwara, Eklingji & Sahastrabahu Temples
Depart for Chittaurgarh. Check-in at hotel.
After lunch, visit the Chittaurgarh Fort.
After early breakfast, leave for Ajmer. Visit the Dargah & proceed for Pushkar.
Check-in at hotel.
After lunch, visit the Barahma Temple, the Holy Lake & Rose Farms
After breakfast, leave for Jaipur. Check-in at Hotel Umaid Bhawan. Visit to Albert Hall Museum & Birla Temple, Sanganer / Bagru (Small towns near Jaipur known for traditional block printing work).
After breakfast, leave for Agra and on the way visit Fatehpur Sikri and over night at Agra
AGRA - NEW DELHI
On the last day of the trip, visit the Taj Mahal an Agra fort and in the afternoon drive to New Delhi airport and tour ends
- Inclusions -
- All sight seeing of Jaipur, Agra,, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Chittaurgarh And Some Parts of Shekhawati region
- Exclusions -
- 4.05% service tax
- Extras -
- For further information about the tour please feel free to call us at 91-9314503423 and cost for single supplement travelling alone will cost INR 54000.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Jaipur
- Golden Triangle - 6 days from 500 USD
- Authentic Starter Pack - 4 days from 247 GBP
- Havelis and Camel Carts - 3 days from 154 GBP
- Rajasthan Journey Through The Royal Past - 10 days from 22000 INR
- Camels & Castles in Rajasthan - 6 days from 422 GBP
- Golden Triangle with Camel Cultural Safari - 7 days from 754.5 EUR
- Golden Triangle with Camel Safari - 7 days from 854.5 EUR
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Ranthambore - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pink City & Colourful Rajasthan - 11 days from 20599 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 25999 INR
- Explore the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 250 USD
- Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 9 days from 11999 INR
- Discover Rajasthan History - 11 days from 17999 INR
- Heritage Rajasthan - 21 days from 1200 USD
- Offbeat Rajasthan Tours - 2 days from 4555 INR
- Honeymoon in Jaipur - 5 days from 15555 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 6 days from 16900 INR
- Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 19999 INR
- Golden Triangle Deluxe - 6 days from 395 EUR
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India - 16 days from 999 USD
- Sawai Madhopur Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 315 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 754 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 7 days from 572 USD
- Jungle Safari in Rajasthan - 5 days from 539 USD
- Pushkar with Lake City Tour - 5 days from 418 USD
- Glimpses of Jaipur Region Tour India - 3 days from 7000 INR
- City tour to Jaipur Package India - 3 days from 6500 INR
- Wild Safari Rajasthan Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal IndiaTour Package - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Aravali Tour India - 5 days from 11000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circle Tour India - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Mughal Triangle Tour Package India - 6 days from 12000 INR
- Rajasthan Tiger Tour India - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Romance Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Desert Paradise Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Rajasthan Mewari Tour India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package India - 10 days from 26000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour India - 10 days from 24000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Special - 15 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Adventure India - 15 days from 31000 INR
- Magic of Rajasthan Tour India - 15 days from 36000 INR
- Exotic Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 5550 USD
- Discover the Golden Triangle - 5 days from 100 USD
- Shopping Tour - 5 days from 300 EUR
- Trail The Tiger - 3 days from 500 USD
- Royal Raja Tour Of Rajasthan - 24 days from 1100 EUR
- Golden Triangle Tour by Charter flight - 5 days from 2975 USD
- Taj Wildlife Tour - 8 days from 400 USD
- Sightseeing tour package of Jaipur The Pink City - 4 days from 24999 INR
- Lost in the Sands - 15 days from 516 EUR
Email the tour operator - Cultural Rajasthan Tour Package India
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.