Student Adventure Camping
- Price from:
- 4444 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Location Finish:
- Himachal Pradesh
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/03/2007
Student adventure camping at Himachal Pradesh where children inculcate the art of living in the outdoors,comaraderie, leadership skills, communication skills,importance of team building,confidence...
Arrival at the camp retreat & check in atyour tents for freshening up. Post breakfast enjoy the hammocks by the riverside.Later learn adventure sports like zorbing & paragliding.Post lunch trek to the waterfall. Post evening tea & snacks enjoy a game of volleyball, cricket or badminton. Evening bonfire, games & overnight at the camp retreat.
Post breakfast enjoy snow sports like snow skiing, snow scooter rides, snow sledging & snow tube mobiling.Evening at the mall for sightseeing & souvenir shopping.
Dinner, bonfire & dance party at the camp retreat.
Post breakfast trek to Shivling.Later enjoy rock climbing, rappelling & river crossing. Evening in - house games. Prize distribution & presentation over bonfire followed by dinner.
- Inclusions -
- All meals, refreshments, accommodation, adventure sports with trained instructors & taxes
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Himachal Pradesh
- Offbeat Hill Stations Himachal Pradesh - 2 days from 3999 INR
- Summer Holidays in Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- North India Hill Stations Holidays - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Budget Holidays Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 3999 INR
- Holiday Packages Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- Adventure Camps Himachal Pradesh - 2 days from 3300 INR
Email the tour operator - Student Adventure Camping
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.