North India Hill Stations Holidays
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 6666 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Location Finish:
- Himachal Pradesh
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/09/2008
Amongst the best of North India Hill Station Tours, this trip to Palampur,Dharamshala & Mcleodganj is a complete package- hills,tea gardens,rivulets,lakes,monasteries, temples & scenic beauty..
Arrival Dharamshala & check in at your mountain retreat.Post breakfast visit The Abode of His Highness The Dalai Lama,Tibetans Childrens village & Dal Lake.
Post breakfast visit Bhagsu & the Church Of St John in The Wildreness.Evening is at leisure at the mall.Dinner & overnight at Dharamshala.
Full day excursion to Palampur to include a visit to Chamunda Devi Temple,Neuggal Chasm,Andretta Art Gallery , Baijnath Temple & the scenic tea gardens.
Dinner & overnight Dharamshala.
Post breakfast full day excursion with picnic lunch& trek guides to Triund.
Dinner & overnight at Dharamshala.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation at your mountain retreat with all taxes , breakfast & dinner
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Himachal Pradesh
- Offbeat Hill Stations Himachal Pradesh - 2 days from 3999 INR
- Summer Holidays in Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- Budget Holidays Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 3999 INR
- Holiday Packages Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- Adventure Camps Himachal Pradesh - 2 days from 3300 INR
- Student Adventure Camping - 3 days from 4444 INR
Email the tour operator - North India Hill Stations Holidays
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.