Budget Holidays Himachal Pradesh
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 3999 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Location Finish:
- Himachal Pradesh
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/13/2007
Budget holidays in North India hill Station of Manali in Himachal Pradesh..stay at your cottages by the riverside & enjoy sightseeing, adventure sports, snow games & fun filled picnics & treks..
Arrival Manali & check in at your mountain retreat.
Half day sightseeing tour of Manali to cover Hadimba temple, monastery,van vihar,Manu Temple, the mall for souvenir shopping & Vashisht hot suphur springs.
Evening bonfire & bar-be -cue.
Manali : Full day excursion to Rohtang Pass to enjoy snow sports like skiing, snow tube mobiling & snow scooter rides & snow sledging.
Evening at leisure to enjoy in-house games like a game of volleyball, cricket, football,badminton etc
Bonfire & dinner.
Manali : Half day sightseeing of Kullu to cover Roerich Art Gallery & Naggar Castle. Shop at kullu shawls factory outlets.
Evening enjoy paragliding & zorbing at Solang valley.
Bonfire & dinner at Manali.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast, dinner & taxes & all in-house activities
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Himachal Pradesh
- Offbeat Hill Stations Himachal Pradesh - 2 days from 3999 INR
- Summer Holidays in Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- North India Hill Stations Holidays - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Holiday Packages Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- Adventure Camps Himachal Pradesh - 2 days from 3300 INR
- Student Adventure Camping - 3 days from 4444 INR
Email the tour operator - Budget Holidays Himachal Pradesh
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.