Adventure Camps Himachal Pradesh
- Price from:
- 3300 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Himachal Pradesh
- Location Finish:
- Himachal Pradesh
- We Speak:
Last updated: 12/03/2007
Adventure camping in Himachal Pradesh with all the requisite adventures like paragliding,mountain biking, bonfires, sightseeings galore,bonfires,inhouse games,fishing, suplhur spring baths & fun.....
Arrival at the camp retreat & check in at your deluxe swiss cottage tents. Post lunch enjoy adventure sports like river crossing , rock climbing & rappelling.Later trek through the apple orchards & forests to the hillock. Evening bonfire & games.
Dinner & Overnight at Camp Retreat.
Morning sightseeing of Kufri & Shimla. Post lunch optional game of Golf or river rafting..
Evening bonfire & games.
Dinner & overnight at the camp retreat.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in swiss cottage tents with all meals & refreshments + in house activities
- Exclusions -
- Transport & adventures
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Himachal Pradesh
- Offbeat Hill Stations Himachal Pradesh - 2 days from 3999 INR
- Summer Holidays in Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- North India Hill Stations Holidays - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Budget Holidays Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 3999 INR
- Holiday Packages Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 5555 INR
- Student Adventure Camping - 3 days from 4444 INR
Email the tour operator - Adventure Camps Himachal Pradesh
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.