- Price from:
- 375 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Hindi
Last updated: 06/24/2007
The Meghalaya tour is one of the best tour to visit Meghalaya. In this tour, you will visit Shillong and Cherapunjee. Shillong, the capital city is located in the Khasi hills.
Around midnight arrival in Delhi. The cosmopolitan city and capital Delhi is the main gateway for travellers. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel.
Delhi - Guwahati (by air) - Shillong (about 103 kms.)
In the morning after having breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to Guwahati. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and drive to Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya. Stop at Umaim Lake. In the evening reach Shillong and check in to the hotel.
Shillong - Cherapunjee - Shillong
After breakfast drive to Cherapunjee which receives the heaviest rainfall in the world. Cherapunjee is also famous for the beautiful landscape. On the way visit Elephant Water fall, Mawsmai water fall, Mawsmai cave. In the evening drive back to Shillong.
Today you will have whole day sightseeing at Shillong. In Shillong, you will visit the Uniam Lake, Kyllang Rock, Shillong peak, Barabazar (Local Market, it is one of the biggest market in North East), Hongkong Market, Museum etc.
Shillong - Guwahati (about 103 kms.) - Delhi (by air)
After having breakfast drive to Guwahati airport for the flight to Delhi. In the late evening arrive in Delhi.
- Inclusions -
- American/continental Breakfast.
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Guwahati
- Guwahati Shillong Cherapunjee Kaziranga Tour - 7 days from 8500 INR
- Best of North East India Guwahati, Bomdila, Tawang,... - 14 days from 950 USD
- Temple Tour of North East India - 12 days from 80 USD
- Rhinoland Tour - 7 days from 65280 INR
- Kaziranga The Land Of One Horne Rhino - 3 days from 240 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Bird Watching in Assam - 10 days from 918 USD
- Kaziranga Wildlife Tour - 7 days from 603 USD
- WildLife in East India - 7 days from 592 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh - 7 days from 227 USD
- Kaziranga Rhino Trail - 3 days from 5500 INR
- Assam Valley - 7 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Meghalaya Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.