Kaziranga Wildlife Tour
- Price from:
- 603 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Hindi
Last updated: 06/20/2007
India is enriched with magnificent range of wildlife but now, some of the species are on the verge of getting extinct. One of them is the Great One Horned Indian Rhino.
Around midnight arrival in Guwahati. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel.
Guwahati - Kaziranga National Park
In the morning from Guwahati we will proceed our journey to visit the Kaziranga National Park. We will come across the forest-covered hills, small villages, low- lying fields with stands of coconut palms and tea estates before we reach Kaziranga National park. Kaziranga was declared a game sanctuary in the year 1908, to save the Indian one-horned rhino. It covers an area of 430 square km. We will also see Wild Buffalo, Bison, Sambar, Swamp Deer, Hog Deer, Wild Pig, Hoolock Gibbon, Elephants and Tiger.
Kaziranga National Park
In the morning we have an elephant ride in the Kaziranga National Park. Elephants help to come very close to the wildlife. In Kaziranga we will watch the activities of various animals like Bison, Deer, Tigers, Elephants. Evening free for leisure.
Kaziranga National Park - Nameri National Park
In the morning we proceed towards the Brahmaputra river to view Dolphins by boat. Then we will drive further to visit the Nameri National Park. It was declared as a national park in the year 1998.This Park lies near Tezpur, Assam. It covers an area of around 213 square km. Nameri National Park sprawls across wild dense forests on the foothills of the eastern Himalayas. Its hilly backdrop and thick evergreen trees and rivers make a very beautiful landscape. Various animals like Tiger, Elephant, Leopard, Gaur, Pangolin, Indian Wild Dog, Civet Cat, Capped Langur, Jackal, Barking Deer and Wild Boar can be seen. Along with abundant wildlife, this park is a heaven for birdwatchers harboring the endangered White Winged Duck, four species of Hornbill, Scarlet Minivet, Collared Falconet and Ibisbull etc.
Nameri National Park - Orang Wildlife Sanctuary
In the morning, from Nameri we will proceed to visit the Orang Wildlife Sanctuary. This park is situated on the north bank of the river Brahmaputra, covering an area of 72 square km. Orang is a mini Kaziranga. This park is famous for its natural scenic beauty that snatches the attention of its visitors. This park has a very dense population of Tiger. This park also has the Great Indian One Horned Rhino, about 45-60 Bengal Florican, Blind Gangetic Dolphin, Indian Pangolin, Rhesus Macaque, Bengal Porcupine, Indian Fox, Small Indian Civet, Otter, Leopard cats and Fishing cats.
Orang Wildlife Sanctuary - Guwahati
In the morning from Orang Sanctuary we will drive to Guwahati. The rest of the day at leisure. After having the dinner we leave the hotel for the airport.
Around midnight flight to home destination.
- Inclusions -
- American/continental Breakfast.
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Guwahati
- Guwahati Shillong Cherapunjee Kaziranga Tour - 7 days from 8500 INR
- Best of North East India Guwahati, Bomdila, Tawang,... - 14 days from 950 USD
- Temple Tour of North East India - 12 days from 80 USD
- Rhinoland Tour - 7 days from 65280 INR
- Kaziranga The Land Of One Horne Rhino - 3 days from 240 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Bird Watching in Assam - 10 days from 918 USD
- WildLife in East India - 7 days from 592 USD
- Meghalaya Tour - 5 days from 375 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh - 7 days from 227 USD
- Kaziranga Rhino Trail - 3 days from 5500 INR
- Assam Valley - 7 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Kaziranga Wildlife Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.