Kaziranga Rhino Trail
- Price from:
- 5500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 07.30 am
- We Speak:
Last updated: 01/18/2010
Guwahati - Kaziranga - Guwahati
A 3 day visit to Kaziranga National Park,Assam-home of the world famous one horned Rhino "the UNICORN"
>10 pax grp-2700/- per pax.
DAY 01: Guwahati-Kaziranga (04 hrs)
Our tour manager will welcome you at Guwahati airport/Rly.St., After your arrival, we will drive to Kaziranga National Park, the home of the Great Indian One Horned Rhinoceros. Other residents of the park include elephants, Indian bison, four species of deer, tiger, leopard, capped langur, wild boar, hoolock gibbon, hornbill, ibis, cormorant, egret, heron, fishing eagle and a host of migratory birds including Pelicans. We check in at some Resorts/Hotel.
DAY 02: Kaziranga
We start our Jungle Safari on Elephant back early in the morning in the Western Range of the Park. Afterwards, back to hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast we take you deep inside the Central range of the Park in a jeep. Then, we come back for lunch and rest for two hours. Again in the late afternoon, we take you inside the Central range for a sunset view of the park, or one may opt for eastern range visit. Evening Bihu demonstration
DAY 03: Kaziranga-Guwahati
We leave Kaziranga for Guwahati, the capital of Assam. We check in at Hotel Rituraj or similar and take lunch. Afterwards we go for sight seeing in Guwahati.
DAY 04: Guwahati
After breakfast we proceed to the airport/Rly.St. for your departure flight/Train back and your tour comes to an end.
- Inclusions -
- All Transfers -Ex-Guwahati
- Exclusions -
- Entry fee,camera Fee
- Extras -
- TOUR PRICE-
Groups-2 person 5500/- per head
Groups-> 4 people 3500/- per head
Executive Class- 6700/-per head.
Group Package- >10 pax - 2700/- per head
Prices include: All transfers, accommodations on twin sharing basis, meals (Veg-Lunch, Non-Veg-Dinner), safari charges,guide charges, driver charges, Service Tax to the Govt.of India etc.
Prices do not include: Extra meals/Snacks, Bar charges, Mineral Water, Camera fees, Any Insurance Cover, Expenses arising out of sudden extension of the tour due to natural calamities or political strike & any expenses of personal nature such as tips, drinks etc.
Season of Visit: October - April
Prices quoted valid until April, 2010
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Guwahati
- Guwahati Shillong Cherapunjee Kaziranga Tour - 7 days from 8500 INR
- Best of North East India Guwahati, Bomdila, Tawang,... - 14 days from 950 USD
- Temple Tour of North East India - 12 days from 80 USD
- Rhinoland Tour - 7 days from 65280 INR
- Kaziranga The Land Of One Horne Rhino - 3 days from 240 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Bird Watching in Assam - 10 days from 918 USD
- Kaziranga Wildlife Tour - 7 days from 603 USD
- WildLife in East India - 7 days from 592 USD
- Meghalaya Tour - 5 days from 375 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh - 7 days from 227 USD
- Assam Valley - 7 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Kaziranga Rhino Trail
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.