Kaziranga The Land Of One Horne Rhino
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 240 USD /person
- + 91 9954709412
- +91 373 2325879
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- English, English, Hindi, Assamese
Last updated: 08/31/2007
Enjoy the wild safari is Assam with us.
ARRIVE GUWAHATI / KAZIRANGA (220 KMS, 4 ½ HRS DRIVE)
Arrive Guwahati. Meeting upon arrival and transfer to Kaziranga National Park .
En route visit:
Kamakhya Temple: The Kamakhya Temple dominates the life of Guwahati, as much as does the great Brahmaputra River. The temple, situated high aloft a hill called Neelachal Parbat or Kamagiri in the city of Guwahati is one of its several religious landmarks, which speaks volumes about the rich historical treasure over which the state of Assam is seated. The Kamakhya Temple had been built in reverence to Goddess Kamakhya or Sati, who was one of the numerous incarnations of Goddess Durga or Goddess Shakti.
Arrive Kaziranga and check in at Jungle resort.
Kaziranga National Park: The oldest park in Assam, Kaziranga, on the south bank of the Brahmaputra River, is world famous for its great Indian one : horned rhinoceros, of which there are aplenty. Spread across 430 sq kms, it is a dazzling mosaic of dense rain forest, tall elephant grass and swathes of reeds interspersed with vast tracts of marshes and shallow pools that are a favourite haunt of this celebraty pre-historic beast. Wild elephant, hog deerand barasingha also abound. Book in advance for at least a night's stay at the forest lodge to catch those early morning views of him from elephant back. Jeep safaris are also arranged. This National Park is 217 kms from Guwahati and 96 kms from Jorhat.
Evening enjoy a special bonfire period.
(We can also arrange special cultural programs at a supplementary cost)
Overnight at hotel.
Early morning enjoy the elephant safari in the Bagori (western) range of Kaziranga.
Later return to the Resort for breakfast.
Afternoon Jeep Safari in the Kohora (Central) range of the park.
Overnight at hotel.
KAZIRANGA / GUWAHATI DEPART
Morning After breakfast drive back to Guwahati
En route visit one beautiful tea garden for photo session.
If time permits visit the famous Kamakhya Temple in Silghat to enjoy the scenic beauty of mighty river Brahmaputra.
Arrive Guwahati and transfer to airport / railway station for the onward destination.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis for two nights
- Exclusions -
- Parking charges,all camera charges, laundry, telephone, insurance and other expenses of personal nature.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Guwahati
- Guwahati Shillong Cherapunjee Kaziranga Tour - 7 days from 8500 INR
- Best of North East India Guwahati, Bomdila, Tawang,... - 14 days from 950 USD
- Temple Tour of North East India - 12 days from 80 USD
- Rhinoland Tour - 7 days from 65280 INR
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Bird Watching in Assam - 10 days from 918 USD
- Kaziranga Wildlife Tour - 7 days from 603 USD
- WildLife in East India - 7 days from 592 USD
- Meghalaya Tour - 5 days from 375 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh - 7 days from 227 USD
- Kaziranga Rhino Trail - 3 days from 5500 INR
- Assam Valley - 7 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Kaziranga The Land Of One Horne Rhino
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.