Taj Mahal With Golden Beaches Holiday Packages India
- Price from:
- 399 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Goa Airport
- Location Finish:
- Delhi Airport
- We Speak:
- Hindi ,Marthi, English
Last updated: 07/30/2007
India being a vast nation with multiple destinations and varied variety of tours on culture, religion, adventure, wildlife, luxury trains, beaches for all seasons.
Transfer to the airport to connect flight to Goa. Upon arrival, the guests will be met & transferred to the hotel.
Dinner and overnight at goa hotel .
After morning brekfast procced to Fullday sightseeing Tour of Goa - Visit Old Goa, the most important Cathedrals and churches - namely Se-Cathedral, Church of St. Francis Xavier, St. Catherine's Church, Arch of Vice Roy of Goa. Miramar Beach - This is the only beach close to any city and has a good view of the river Mandovi flowing into the sea. Overnight at goa hotel
Full day at leisure for own activities and to enjoy the facilities of the resort. Dinner & overnight at the goa resort
Goa - Delhi
After brekfast Transfer to the airport to catch a flight to Delhi. Reach Delhi and have lunch. In evening drive to Agra and see the Monument of Great Love - Tajmahal. Overnight Agra hotel.
Agra - Delhi
After brekfast Check Out from Hotel. Than drive for Delhi and take flight for home.
Tour concludes. Horizon thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to the Airport for your onward travel.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Goa
- Magical Hampi - 4 days from 282 GBP
- Goa & South India Tour - 13 days from 800 USD
- New Years Eve Packages Goa - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Cottage stay in Goa - 3 days from 18000 INR
- Honeymoon In Goa - 8 days from 9999 INR
- 3N 4D Package Goa - 4 days from 365 USD
- Goa & South India Tour Package - 14 days from 699 USD
Email the tour operator - Taj Mahal With Golden Beaches Holiday Packages India
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.