Glimpses of Kerala A short whirlwind trip of Kerala
- Price from:
- 13000 INR /person
- +91 9321 440764
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Malayalam. Hindi, Marathi, English
Last updated: 03/23/2007
Enjoy beaches, Hillstations, Backwaters, Kathakali in a short trip of Kerala. Take a tour in a houseboat and experience the village life of Kerala with Saroma Holidays.
You are welcomed on arrival at Kochi International Airport / Ernakulam Railway Station by Saroma representative.
Drive to Thekkady. Known for its rich bio diversity and great scenic beauty , its India's largest wild life sanctuary.
Night stay at Thekkady
Start the day with a stroll enjoying the fresh misty cool morning air.If lucky one can catch a glimpse or two of wild animals and birds. Wild animals mostly venture out of the jungles during the months of April-may when the ponds inside the jungle are dry.
Later in the day we will take you inside the wild life sanctuary with a forest guide for a jungle safari & boating.
Night stay at Thekkady
Welcome to our traditional houseboat at "Venice of East", Alappuzha.
Tickle your taste buds with a delicious spread of Kerala cuisine while cruising through Vembanad Lake. A sun set view from the houseboat and candle light dinner promises to be an experience of a lifetime.
Night stay in the houseboat
Checkout from House boat and proceed to Eranakulam (commercial capital of Kerala)/Kochi (Queen of Arabian Sea) only twin cities in Kerala.
Enjoy sight seeing of Fort Kochi, Mattancherry and a scenic ride through the lake by speedboat.
At The end of the day, enjoy a live performance of kathakali which is kerala's traditional dance drama. An event not to be missed.
Night stay at Kochi
A quick shopping before you leave to the airport with pleasant memories of your trip
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Ernakulam
- Kerala Rani An Exclusive Holiday package Tour for Ladies - 5 days from 25000 INR
Email the tour operator - Glimpses of Kerala A short whirlwind trip of Kerala
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.