Wild East Tour
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 499 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 12/04/2006
Places Covered : Namerii - Kaziranga - Dibrugarh - Namdapha
Nameri: Arrival, Welcome Ceremony -
You arrive in Guwahati by flight. After a traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representatives would assist you at the airport and transfer an Restaurent and dribe straight to Nameri National Park(208km), the home of four rare wild cats. Night stay will be at tented accommodation inside the park.
Nameri: Elephant Ride, Angling, Nature-
Early morning elephant ride inside the National Park. Return for a picnic lunch by the riverside. Raft down the river and enjoy angling in the river Jia Bhoroli. Return to camp for overnight stay.
Nameri: Orchidarrium, Rafting, Angling -
Drive to Bhalukpung, the entry point to Western Arunachal Pradesh. After entry formalities proceed to Tipi Orchid Research centre, where a glasshouse houses 7500 different Orchids. Return to your camp for some more rafting and angling. Overnight at the camp.
Kaziranga: Brahmaputra river, Kaziranga national park - Early morning drive to Tezpur(38km), have breakfast inside the Cole Park, leave for Kaziranga(120km) enroute stopping at Agnigarh before crossing the magnificent Kaliabhomora Bridge across River Brahmaputra. Check in at tourist lodge for overnight stay.
Kaziranga: Elephant Safari, Rhino -
Early morning explore central area of Kaziranga National park on an elephant safari. Ride an Elephant through the park chasing a unicorn rhino along with a wide range of rare species. After lunch again take jeep safari to the central area of the park. Rest of the day at leisure to explore nature. Overnight at tourist Lodge.
Kaziranga: Jeep Safari, Rhino, Tea Estate -
Visit a nearby Tea Estate and a tribal village to admire the living style of innocent villagers. After breakfast go on jeep safari in the eastern range of park with packed lunch. Spent the day exploring Mother Nature. Overnight at tourist Lodge.
Dibrugarh: Tea Estates, Scenic drive -
Early morning you will be moved to Dibrugarh(230km), the center of the sights, sounds and smells of Assam tea. Accommodated in a host bunglow, seated on the verandah, you can enjoy the spring-scented evening with hot cuppa. Overnight at a bunglow in the tea estate.
Namdapha: National park -
After breakfast visit a tea factory to see for yourself how tea is blended to give you that refreshing taste. Leave for Namdapha(200km), enroute lunch at Tinsukia. On arrival at Namdapha National Park in Arunachal Pradesh check into your room for some much needed rest. Overnight at Camp Namdapha.
Namdapha: Wild life, Nature - Early morning elephant ride inside the park to be in the true wilderness. Arrive the campsite. Afternoon enjoy angling. Overnight at Camp.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dibrugarh
- Tribal Tour in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh - 24 days from 95 USD
- Tea Garden Tour - 11 days from 95 USD
- Discover Nagaland Tour - 13 days from 1560 USD
- East India Bird Watching Tour - 15 days from 1966 USD
- Teeing Tour - 12 days from 600 USD
- Angling Tour - 12 days from 600 USD
- Tribal Cultural Tour - 21 days from 1050 USD
Email the tour operator - Wild East Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.