- Price from:
- 600 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 am
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 12/04/2006
Places Covered : Dibrugarh - Digboi - Margherita - Kaziranga - Shillong
Dibrugarh: Tea- estate, Bungalow
You arrive in Dibugarh Airport by flight. After a traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representatives would assist you at the airport and transferred to tea garden host bunglow. Afternoon walk through greens of tea- plantation will refresh you. In the evening, enjoy the silence of the greens. Overnight stay at the bunglow.
Digboi-Oil fields, Golf Club.
Early morning depart for Digboi (67km), the oil- city of Assam. Check in to your hotel. Day at leisure. Stay overnight at Digboi.
Digboi: golf Club.
After breakfast, proceed to Digboi Golf Club, full day at the golf site. Tee off at one of the best-maintained 18 golf courses at Digboi. Stay overnight at Digboi.
Digboi: Golf Club.
Spend another day at Digboi golf club. In the evening visit clubhouse for some much needed entertainment.
Margherita Golf Club .
Spend the day at Margherita Golf club, another well maintained club of the region. Return to Digboi for overnight stay.
Margherita Golf Club
Spend another day at Margherita golf club. Overnight at Digobi.
Kaziranga: Scenic drive
Early morning depart for Kaziranga (297km from Digboi). On arrival check in to your hotel. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga National Park
Early morning, ride an elephant to the central part of the park to see a one horned rhino- uni corni. After lunch again take jeep safari to explore the whole park.
Shillong: Umiam Lake, Shillong town
After a leisurely breakfast, drive to Umiam Lake at Barapani. Enjoy the beauty of the majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. Lunch at Orchid Lake Resort. Drive onto Shillong (320km from Kaziranga). Admire the beauty of Shilllong also called Scotland of the East. It is erstwhile capital of undivided Assam; present North-East and home the Khasi Highland tribes. On arrival check in at your hotel for overnight stay. Rest of the at your discretion to explore the Shillong town.
Arrive at the golf site of Shillong polo club, one of the best golf courses in Asia known for its natural greens. Tee off for the day. Overnight at Shillong.
Shillong Golf Club
Spend another day at Polo club and depart for Guwahati in the afternoon. Overnight at Guwahati.
Departure: Farewell Day
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dibrugarh
- Tribal Tour in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh - 24 days from 95 USD
- Tea Garden Tour - 11 days from 95 USD
- Discover Nagaland Tour - 13 days from 1560 USD
- East India Bird Watching Tour - 15 days from 1966 USD
- Wild East Tour - 10 days from 499 USD
- Angling Tour - 12 days from 600 USD
- Tribal Cultural Tour - 21 days from 1050 USD
Email the tour operator - Teeing Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.