- Price from:
- 600 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 pm
- End time:
- 11.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 12/04/2006
This tour takes you the amazing sites of Guwahati - Nameri - Kaziranga - Dibrugarh - Boleng and Yambum to enjoy angling & fishing adventure with a fantastic view of tribal culture of Dibrugarh.
Guwahati: Welcome ceremony, Brahmaputra river cruise - You arrive in Guwahati by flight. After a traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representatives would assist you at the airport and to our hotel for check in. Rest of the day at your discretion to explore this gateway city to North-East India and the riverfront of mighty Brahmaputra. In the evening set out on a River cruise to watch the sun go down the river and see yourself why the river is locally called 'Luit'- colour of blood. Overnight at your hotel in Guwahati.
Angling Camp Nameri: National Park, Angling -
Early in the morning, you will drive for Eco Camp run by Anglers (Bhoreli) Association of Assam inside the Nameri national Park(208km). Reach Eco Camp for an early lunch. After lunch Raft on to Bhoroli River the famous Angling spot in this part of India in search of the Golden Mahsheer.
Angling Camp Nameri: Elephant Ride, Rafting, Angling - Early morning Elephant ride inside the National Park. Return to camp for some breakfast, after breakfast you will proceed to the angling site, the Spots on Bhoroli known as angler's paradise. These spots are the natural habitat of Golden Mahsheer, the dream catch of anglers. Picnic lunch on the Angling site. Raft on the placid waters of the River. Return to Camp by the evening for overnight stay.
Day 03: Angling Camp Nameri: Tipi Orchidarrium, Angling - After an Early breakfast drive to Bhalukpung and visit the Orchidarrium at Tipi. This Orchidarrium, with a collection of 7500 orchids, has been set up to study the botanical paradise - the orchids of Arunachal Pradesh. Return to camp for an early Lunch and proceed on to Angling site for some more catch for the day. Return to camp in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 04: Kaziranga: National Park, Rhino -
Early morning drive to Kaziranga(158km), the place of Mother Nature. Check into your hotel and take a brief rest. In the afternoon explore innocent lives of the villagers of a nearby tribal village. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga: Elephant Safari, Rhino -
Early morning explore central area of Kaziranga National park on an elephant safari. Ride an Elephant through the park chasing a unicorn rhino along with a wide range of rare species. After lunch again take jeep safari to the central area of the park. Rest of the day at leisure to explore nature. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Dibrugarh: Adivasi village, Tea estate -
We will leave Kaziranga after breakfast for Dibrugarh(230km). In Dibrugarh you will be accommodated in a century old host bunglow inside the Tea garden. After refreshment, visit a tea garden and admire the lifestyle of Adivasi's in the tea estate. Evening enjoy the night falling with spring scent in open verandah of the host bunglow. Overnight stay at bunglow in Dibrugarh.
Boleng: River Crossing, Angling Camp -
Cross River Brahmaputra by ferry and move to Pasighat (170km from Dibrugarh across the river). After lunch at Pasighat drive to Boleng(65km from Pasighat). Overnight at tented accommodation at the angling site.
Boleng: Angling - After an Early breakfast move on to Angling for the day. Picnic lunch at the site. Angling for whole day at Boleng. Return to camp for overnight stay.
Yambum: Angling - Early morning drive to Yambum(15km from Pangin) another popular angling site. Spend the day for angling. In the evening visit a local tribal village for some cultural feast. Overnight at Yambum at Inspection Bunglow.
Dibrugarh - After a leisurely breakfast move to Dibrugarh(200km) and check in to Bunglow. Day at leisure to explore the Tea Gardens
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Dibrugarh
- Tribal Tour in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh - 24 days from 95 USD
- Tea Garden Tour - 11 days from 95 USD
- Discover Nagaland Tour - 13 days from 1560 USD
- East India Bird Watching Tour - 15 days from 1966 USD
- Teeing Tour - 12 days from 600 USD
- Wild East Tour - 10 days from 499 USD
- Tribal Cultural Tour - 21 days from 1050 USD
Email the tour operator - Angling Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.