Himalayan Package Tour
- Price from:
- 399 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 11.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 12/04/2006
This unique tour itinerary gives visitors complete overview of the Himalayan destinations that Eastern Himalayas has to offer. It facilitates to explore the Unexplored.
You arrive in Bagdogra /Bhadrapur(Nepal) by flight. After a traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representatives would assist you at the airport transfer to Darjeeling. Stay overnight at Darjeeling.
Early Morning Sunrise Tour to Tiger Hill at 4 am and on return visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast Darjeeling Seven points sight seeing from 8.30 am to 12.30 am, includes-Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Himalayan Zoo, Tea Garden, Tibetan Refugee Center. Return to Hotel, Lunch. Afternoon Free.
Depart for Gangtok via Peshok Tea Gardens. Drive 4-5 hrs-Check in the Designated hotel. Stay overnight at Gangtok.
Day trip to the "Changu Mountain Lake" at Indo-China Border at 12400ft. Return to Gangtok.
Gangtok-Cherry City Tour from 9 am to 1 pm. Places includes-World Famous Rumtek Dharma Chakra Center, Tibet logy, Govt. Cottage Industries, International Flower Festival, Do-Drul Chorten, Hur Hure Dara.
Drive to Kalimpong-The Nursery of the Himalayas, Check in the designated hotel and Afternoon to walk and explore the sleepy tinsel town on Kalimpong. Stay overnight at Kalimpong.
Sightseeing of Kalimpong Nurseries and view points. Afternoon free. O/N. Halt.
- Extras -
- This unique tour itinerary gives visitors complete overview of the Himalayan destinations that Eastern Himalayas has to offer. Though fast changing, it upholds the blend of being very much in the Himalayas. Darjeeling-The British Retreat during Colonial Raj and Sikkim the remains of the lost Kingdom. It facilitates to explore the Unexplored.
Places Covered : Darjeeling-Gangtok / Sikkim-Kalimpong
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Darjeeling
- Exotic Steam Charter - from 30 USD
- Darjeeling Sikkim Cultural Tour - 10 days from 500 USD
- Treasures of Sikkim - 4 days from 368 GBP
- Tibetan Temple Trek - 5 days from 419 GBP
- Teatime in Darjeeling - 3 days from 128 GBP
- Package Tour to Darjeeling - 5 days from 9000 INR
- Package Tours to Darjeeling & Sikkim - 7 days from 13000 INR
- 10 Days Sandakphu Phalut Singelilah Ridge Trek - 10 days from 550 USD
- The Capital Town & The Last Shangrila - 8 days from 23950 INR
- Darjeeling & Gengtok & Kalimpong - 7 days from 25999 INR
- Sikkim Tour - 8 days from 15555 INR
- Incredible Eastern India Tour - 8 days from 599 USD
- Best Of North East - 10 days from 22750 INR
- Sandakphu Romantic Trek Darjeeling - 10 days from 499 USD
- Sikkim & Darjeeling Adventure - 8 days from 399 USD
- Grand Himalayan Adventure Tour - 12 days from 599 USD
- Eastern Himalaya - 11 days from 440 USD
Email the tour operator - Himalayan Package Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.