Corbett National Park Tour
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 4444 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 09/21/2007
This fascinating Jungle Tour takes you through the dense jungles of Corbett National Park for jeep safari's, elephnat safri's, bar-be-cue & campfire dinners,river bathing & other adventure sports...
Day 01 : Delhi-Corbet National Park (275-kms / 6 hr.) Drive to Corbett early in the morning. Arrival at the Jungle retreat by noon. After having lunch, drive onward for Dhangarhi gate for entry to Dhikala Tourism zone. Take a visit to the Interpretation Centre. Enjoy a Jeep safari through the dense jungles of Jim Corbet Park. The Safari trip also take you to the lower jungle track along the Ramganga river, accompanied by an expert guide. Cross the river at Gethia Rao bridge for the Kanda Range, where Jim Corbett shot the famous Kanda man-eater. Arrive at the main tourist complex, Dhikala to check in. Relax a while or indulge in some wildlife photography. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 : Corbett National Park: Take up a early morning Elephant safari through the open Chaurs (grasslands) and dense forests by an unconventional route. Elephant safari is the best option for wildlife viewing in the Corbet National Park. Return back to the complex for breakfast and then again drive by jeep to the scenic lake area to catch the sight of Marsh crocodile basking in the sun. Visit the Jhirnajhali area for viewing the famous Gharial - the fish eating crocodile. Return for lunch and some rest or opt for spending the afternoon on a watchtower overlooking a water hole. Jeep safari on a track along the periphery of the core area. Take this exciting drive through the unforgettable and breathtaking Khinanauli range to catch some best wildlife sights and Tigers in Jim Corbet Park. Return to the to tourist complex in the evening. Watch film shows on wildlife. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 : Departure Corbett : Drive towards Bhuvankhal early in the morning to witness the beautiful sunrise and the snow clad peaks of the central Himalayas. Return back to the jungle retreat for lunch. Drive to onward destination
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with all meals & taxes at a premium Jungle Retreat, all excursions by private vehicle, all safari's & excursions excatly as per itinerary & entrance fee & naturalists for park
- Exclusions -
- Any other items not specified as above
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Corbett
- New Years Eve Trips Corbett - 2 days from 7777 INR
Email the tour operator - Corbett National Park Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.