Kerala Holiday Tour
- Price from:
- 1077 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Hindi
Last updated: 06/29/2007
Kerala is the famous holiday destination in India. Kerala is situated in the southwestern tip of India. Kerala offers everything to the tourists which ranges from an equable climate, serene beaches.
Arrive at the Cochin (Kochi) airport. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as Venice of South. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel in Cochin.
Cochin - Thekkady (Periyar)
In the morning after having breakfast you have sightseeing tour in Cochin. In Cochin you will visit various places like St. Francis Church, where Vasco Da Gama was first buried, Chinese fishing nets and Mattancherry Palace. After lunch drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a naturalist's paradise of unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. It has unspoilt tropical forests and incredible wealth of animal and plant life. Thekkady is well known for the Periyar National Park and the elephants are the major attractions here. In the evening we have a boat ride on the Periyar lake and observe the activities of elephants, tiger, bison, wild oxen, wild boar and spotted deer.
In the morning we visit the Periyar National Park. The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve is one of the most captivating wildlife parks in the world and also one of the largest and finest wildlife reserves in India. Periyar National Park covers an area of 780 square km and was designated a part of project Tiger in 1973.
Periyar - Kumarakom
In the morning after having breakfast drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is the famous backwater tourist destination and most fascinating paradise in Kerala. In the evening you have enjoy the boat ride through the tropical vegetation on the backwaters. The backwaters in Kumarakom houses a variety of fauna, flora and marine life.
In the morning after having breakfast, leave the resort and drive to a traditional houseboat of Kerala style and enjoy the cruise through the backwaters. Overnight stay in the houseboat. A ride on the houseboat is a fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters.
Kumarakom - Varkala
In the morning after having breakfast leave the houseboat and proceed to Varkala. Varkala beach is is a famous seaside resort and spa, located about 41 kms. from Trivandrum. This beach is also an important Hindu pilgrimage center. After having a small break in the hotel in Varkala, visit the Varkala beach. The two major attractions of this beach are the 2000 year old Sree Janardhana Swamy Temple and the Nature Care Centre. High cliffs with rich mineral springs rise majestically from the coastline.
The whole day at leisure in Varkala.
Varkala - Trivandrum
In the morning transfer to Trivandrum Airport for the onwards journey or flight to home destination.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in double rooms on twin sharing basis with bath and WC in the chosen category.
- Exclusions -
- Any kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cochin
- 5 Days Premium Honeymoon - 8 days from 20500 INR
- 5 Days Kerala - 5 days from 13500 INR
- Honey Moon Package - 6 days from 14000 INR
- Holiday Heaven Munnar Package - 3 days from 4750 INR
- Backwaters & Sandy Beaches - 6 days from 341 GBP
- Package Tour to Kerala God - 6 days from 10000 INR
- Prudent Kerala Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Tour - 7 days from 599 USD
- Enchanting of Kerala - 6 days from 13399 INR
- Honeymoon Special - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Kerala Unseen Paradise - 9 days from 18888 INR
- Kerala Backwaters Tour - 10 days from 760 GBP
- Cochin Dreams - 6 days from 12500 INR
- Kerala Honeymoon Tour - 7 days from 300 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 675 USD
- Kerala Backwaters - 10 days from 1470 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 699 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Green Paradise God - 14 days from 589 GBP
- 6 Days Kerala Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 6 Days Kerala Backwaters Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 7 Days Kerala Tour - 7 days from 979 USD
- Kerala Short Tour - 7 days from 967 USD
- 10 Days Kerala Tour - 10 days from 1484 USD
- Beaches of Lakshadweep - 6 days from 588 USD
- Kerala Backwater Holidays - 4 days from 120 USD
- Slice of Paradise - 8 days from 16500 INR
- Cochin Vacation Tour - 8 days from 450 USD
- The Best of India with Kerala - 14 days from 635 USD
- Vintage Kerala 7 Days - 7 days from 697 USD
- Taste of Kerala - 8 days from 700 USD
- Honeymoon in Kerala Palms & Backwaters - 8 days from 19999 INR
Email the tour operator - Kerala Holiday Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.