- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 12500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi, Malayalam
Last updated: 12/13/2007
Down south, tucked away in the continents narrow strip by the high mountains of the Western Ghats, and laced by the Arabian Sea is Kerala, known to you as Gods Own Country. Legend has it springing u
On arrival, our representative will meet and assist you with transfer to your Hotel located near airport. Later proceeds, Half Day tour to Kaladi and Kodanadu elephant cage.
Overnight at the hotel.
After having breakfast at the hotel proceeds to Munnar. Arrival at Munnar by noon, check-in to hotel. If you seek a sense of peace you'll find it here in Munnar. This is where you fill your holidays with quiet moments at 1600 meters above sea level. Relaxing within the cool stillness of thirty odd estates fanning out across the expanse of the hills. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed on with a full day sightseeing tour. Your Visit Includes Pothamedu-which offers an excellent view of Tea, coffee and cardamom plantations; Devikulam-an idyllic hill station with its velvet lawns, exotic flora and fauna; Pallivasal-the venue of the first Hydro Electric Project in Kerala; Eravikulam National Park-a 97 sq.km park etc. Overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. On arrival by noon, check in at the hotel. The most renowned destination is the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary at Thekkady. Here is the natural habitat of Elephant, tiger, bison, spotted and samba deer, gaur, etc. The sanctuary is open throughout the year. Evening Game viewing by motorized boat at Periyar Lake.
After Breakfast, drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is the ideal place for back water cruises. Upon arrival and transfer to the house boat This will be your memorable experience. Houseboat will cruise through the Vembanad Lake and canals to Alleppey. Visit includes Pathiramanal, Champakulam Church, R & L Block Kayal etc. Overnight stay in the House Boat.
After breakfast in House boat. Drive to Cochin airport or railway station for your onward destination
- Inclusions -
- Airport pick up
- Exclusions -
- Air ticket
- Extras -
- Sight seeing, heritage, adventure, wild life, hill station, backwater, culture etc.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cochin
- 5 Days Premium Honeymoon - 8 days from 20500 INR
- 5 Days Kerala - 5 days from 13500 INR
- Honey Moon Package - 6 days from 14000 INR
- Holiday Heaven Munnar Package - 3 days from 4750 INR
- Backwaters & Sandy Beaches - 6 days from 341 GBP
- Package Tour to Kerala God - 6 days from 10000 INR
- Prudent Kerala Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Tour - 7 days from 599 USD
- Enchanting of Kerala - 6 days from 13399 INR
- Honeymoon Special - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Kerala Unseen Paradise - 9 days from 18888 INR
- Kerala Backwaters Tour - 10 days from 760 GBP
- Kerala Honeymoon Tour - 7 days from 300 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 675 USD
- Kerala Backwaters - 10 days from 1470 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 699 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Green Paradise God - 14 days from 589 GBP
- 6 Days Kerala Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 6 Days Kerala Backwaters Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 7 Days Kerala Tour - 7 days from 979 USD
- Kerala Short Tour - 7 days from 967 USD
- Kerala Holiday Tour - 8 days from 1077 USD
- 10 Days Kerala Tour - 10 days from 1484 USD
- Beaches of Lakshadweep - 6 days from 588 USD
- Kerala Backwater Holidays - 4 days from 120 USD
- Slice of Paradise - 8 days from 16500 INR
- Cochin Vacation Tour - 8 days from 450 USD
- The Best of India with Kerala - 14 days from 635 USD
- Vintage Kerala 7 Days - 7 days from 697 USD
- Taste of Kerala - 8 days from 700 USD
- Honeymoon in Kerala Palms & Backwaters - 8 days from 19999 INR
Email the tour operator - Cochin Dreams
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.