Beaches of Lakshadweep
- Price from:
- 588 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/24/2007
The beaches of Lakshadweep are the ultimate paradise for divers, adventurers and beach lovers. Lakshadweep Islands lies in the southwest coast of India in the Arabian Sea.
Around Midnight arrive in Cochin. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as Venice of South. Cochin, the natural port discovered by the Portuguese sailor Vasco De Gama, who stepped on Indian land for the first time in Kerala. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel.
Cochin - Agatti (by air) - Bangaram Island
In the morning after having breakfast we drive to the airport to board a flight from Cochin to Agatti Island. From Agatti move towards Bangaram Island, which is an archipelago formed by the aggregation of 36 tiny islands. A continuous silvery beach fringes Bangaram Island. This beautiful island is encircled by a lagoon 10 km long and 6 km wide and covers an area of around 40 square km. With the exception of the Resort, Bangaram is totally uninhabited. The lagoons around the islands are beautiful and clear, offering excellent opportunities for swimming, snorkelling and sun bathing. The Island of Bangaram is the only resort developed for stay and water sports and it is possible to cruise around the islands. The water is crystal clear and immensely rich in a variety of sea life including corals. Today we spent whole day at this scenic beach and also enjoy the overnight stay at the beach resort.
This day free for leisure at the beach to watch the coral reefs, one of the best in the whole world. We also explore the deep hidden aquatic flora and fauna in the seawaters. Enjoy the overnight stay at the beach resort.
Bangaram Island - Agatti - Cochin (by air)
In the morning after having breakfast we leave for Agatti Island in a boat. In the afternoon drive to the airport to board a flight for Cochin. On arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel. Evening free for leisure.
Today in the morning after having breakfast we have sightseeing in Cochin. In Cochin we visit St. Francis Church, the oldest European church in India in which the grave of famous sailor Vasco da Gama can be visited. After the visit of St. Francis Church we have a walk through the Jewish area of Mattancherry. The town is today divided in different parts like Fort Cochin, Willington Island, Ernakulam, Bolghatty Island and Vypeen Island. Most of the historic buildings are in Fort Cochin. We will visit these places during our sightseeing. In the evening we visit a Kathakali dance school. Kathakali dances come from Kerala and in its traditional form relate stories from the Hindu epics Ramayana and Mahabharata. Rooms are available to get fresh and change before we depart to the airport with Indo Vacations representative.
Around midnight flight to home destination.
- Inclusions -
- Rooms on the departure day.
- Exclusions -
- Any kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cochin
- 5 Days Premium Honeymoon - 8 days from 20500 INR
- 5 Days Kerala - 5 days from 13500 INR
- Honey Moon Package - 6 days from 14000 INR
- Holiday Heaven Munnar Package - 3 days from 4750 INR
- Backwaters & Sandy Beaches - 6 days from 341 GBP
- Package Tour to Kerala God - 6 days from 10000 INR
- Prudent Kerala Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Tour - 7 days from 599 USD
- Enchanting of Kerala - 6 days from 13399 INR
- Honeymoon Special - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Kerala Unseen Paradise - 9 days from 18888 INR
- Kerala Backwaters Tour - 10 days from 760 GBP
- Cochin Dreams - 6 days from 12500 INR
- Kerala Honeymoon Tour - 7 days from 300 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 675 USD
- Kerala Backwaters - 10 days from 1470 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 699 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Green Paradise God - 14 days from 589 GBP
- 6 Days Kerala Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 6 Days Kerala Backwaters Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 7 Days Kerala Tour - 7 days from 979 USD
- Kerala Short Tour - 7 days from 967 USD
- Kerala Holiday Tour - 8 days from 1077 USD
- 10 Days Kerala Tour - 10 days from 1484 USD
- Kerala Backwater Holidays - 4 days from 120 USD
- Slice of Paradise - 8 days from 16500 INR
- Cochin Vacation Tour - 8 days from 450 USD
- The Best of India with Kerala - 14 days from 635 USD
- Vintage Kerala 7 Days - 7 days from 697 USD
- Taste of Kerala - 8 days from 700 USD
- Honeymoon in Kerala Palms & Backwaters - 8 days from 19999 INR
Email the tour operator - Beaches of Lakshadweep
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.