7 Days Kerala Tour
- Price from:
- 979 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Hindi
Last updated: 06/29/2007
The 7 Days Kerala Tour covers the famous tourist destinations, beaches, wildlife sanctuaries and backwater destinations in Kerala. Eravikulam National Park .
Around midnight, arrive at the Cochin (Kochi) airport. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as Venice of South. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel in Cochin.
Cochin - Munnar (about 120 kms)
In the morning after having breakfast you have sightseeing tour in Cochin. In Cochin you will visit various places like St. Francis Church, where Vasco Da Gama was first buried, Chinese fishing nets and Mattancherry Palace. After lunch drive to Munnar. Munnar is a beautiful hill resort situated in the cradle of tea plantations. Munnar, the queen of hill stations is located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely, Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, along the western Ghats on the eastern border of Kerala and was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns and winding lanes make this a popular resort.
Munnar - Eravikulam - Periyar (about 110 kms)
In the early morning drive to visit the Eravikulam National Park. Eravikulam National Park was established in 1975 to protect the Nilgiri Tahr. Neelakurinji, the exotic flora is also found in the forests and grasslands here. The park is breathtakingly beautiful as comparable to the Alpine ranges. Anaimudi peak, the highest mountain peak in South India is situated in the southern region of the park. After lunch drive to Periyar. The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve is one of the most captivating wildlife parks in the world and also one of the largest and finest wildlife reserves in India. Periyar National Park covers an area of 780 square km and was designated a part of project Tiger in 1973.
Periyar - Kumarakom
In the early morning we take a boat ride on the famous Periyar lake which is the central point of the national park and observe the activites of various animals like Elephants, Bison, Wild oxen, Wild boar and Spotted Deer. After lunch drive through lush agricultural areas down the hills to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is the famous backwater tourist destination and most fascinating paradise in Kerala. The backwaters in Kumarakom houses a variety of fauna, flora and marine life. Kumarakom is also a home of the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. In the evening we take a boat ride to view the birds. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Kumarakom - Alleppey
The morning is free to explore the scenery and natural surroundings in Kumarakom. In the afternoon your houseboat will pick you up from the resort and you will embark on a remarkable journey through the coconut palmed canals. In the houseboat, the crew will take care of your every need, cook for you delicious Kerala food and show you the places of interest on route.
Alleppey - Kovalam
In the morning you will reach Alleppey. After breakfast you leave the houseboat and drive to the famous Kovalam Beach. The Kovalam beach is located about 16 kms. from the city of Trivandrum. This internationally renowned beach resort has been a favourite place of tourists since 1930. Kovalam consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. The southernmost beach is known as the Lighthouse Beach and is the most popular beach. Enjoy your whole day at this beach.
Kovalam - Trivandrum
In the evening transfer to the Trivandrum airport for your onwards journey or flight to home destination.
- Inclusions -
- Stay in Houseboat.
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cochin
- 5 Days Premium Honeymoon - 8 days from 20500 INR
- 5 Days Kerala - 5 days from 13500 INR
- Honey Moon Package - 6 days from 14000 INR
- Holiday Heaven Munnar Package - 3 days from 4750 INR
- Backwaters & Sandy Beaches - 6 days from 341 GBP
- Package Tour to Kerala God - 6 days from 10000 INR
- Prudent Kerala Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Tour - 7 days from 599 USD
- Enchanting of Kerala - 6 days from 13399 INR
- Honeymoon Special - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Kerala Unseen Paradise - 9 days from 18888 INR
- Kerala Backwaters Tour - 10 days from 760 GBP
- Cochin Dreams - 6 days from 12500 INR
- Kerala Honeymoon Tour - 7 days from 300 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 675 USD
- Kerala Backwaters - 10 days from 1470 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 699 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Green Paradise God - 14 days from 589 GBP
- 6 Days Kerala Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 6 Days Kerala Backwaters Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- Kerala Short Tour - 7 days from 967 USD
- Kerala Holiday Tour - 8 days from 1077 USD
- 10 Days Kerala Tour - 10 days from 1484 USD
- Beaches of Lakshadweep - 6 days from 588 USD
- Kerala Backwater Holidays - 4 days from 120 USD
- Slice of Paradise - 8 days from 16500 INR
- Cochin Vacation Tour - 8 days from 450 USD
- The Best of India with Kerala - 14 days from 635 USD
- Vintage Kerala 7 Days - 7 days from 697 USD
- Taste of Kerala - 8 days from 700 USD
- Honeymoon in Kerala Palms & Backwaters - 8 days from 19999 INR
Email the tour operator - 7 Days Kerala Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.