6 Days Kerala Tour
- Price from:
- 833 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/29/2007
Kerala, the land of coconut lies in the southern part of the Indian subcontinent and is a natural attraction. Kerala offers everything to the tourists which ranges from an equable climate.
Arrive at the Cochin (Kochi) airport. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as Venice of South. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel in Cochin.
Cochin - Munnar
In the morning after having breakfast you have sightseeing tour in Cochin. In Cochin you will visit various places like St. Francis Church, where Vasco Da Gama was first buried, Chinese fishing nets and Mattancherry Palace. After having lunch, drive to Munnar. Munnar is a beautiful hill resort situated in the cradle of tea plantations. Munnar, the queen of hill stations is located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely, Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, along the western Ghats on the eastern border of Kerala and was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Sprawling tea plantations, picture-book towns and winding lanes make this a popular resort. On arrival drive to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
In the morning you will have sightseeing in Munnar and visit the tea plantation, Rajmalai, the top peak of Munnar and Mattupetty. Rajmalai is the natural habitat of the Nilgiri Tahr, located about 15 km from Munnar. Half of the world population of the rare mountain goat, which is becoming extinct, is now found here. Mattupetty is located about 15 kms from Munnar and known for its highly specialised dairy farm - the Indo Swiss Livestock project. Over a 100 varieties of high yielding cattle are reared here.
Munnar - Thekkady (Periyar)
In the morning after having breakfast drive to Thekkady. On arrival drive to the hotel. Thekkady is a naturalist's paradise of unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. It has unspoilt tropical forests and incredible wealth of animal and plant life. Thekkady is well known for the Periyar National Park and the elephants are the major attractions here. In the afternoon, drive to the Periyar National Park. The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve is one of the most captivating wildlife parks in the world and also one of the largest and finest wildlife reserves in India. Periyar National Park covers an area of 780 square km and was designated a part of project Tiger in 1973. In the evening we have a boat ride on the Periyar lake and observe the activities of elephants, tiger, bison, wild oxen, wild boar and spotted deer.
Periyar - Alleppey
In the morning drive to Alleppey and cruise through the scenic back waters in and around Alleppey. Alleppey, the coastal town on the Arabian Sea is known as the Venice of the East and famous for the numerous backwater canals that meander through the town. This town holds a thrilling event of snake boat race every year during August. It is also known for its cashew nuts. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Alleppey - Cochin.
In the morong drive to the Cochin airport for the flight to home destination or onwards journey.
- Inclusions -
- Stay in Houseboat with all the meals.
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Cochin
- 5 Days Premium Honeymoon - 8 days from 20500 INR
- 5 Days Kerala - 5 days from 13500 INR
- Honey Moon Package - 6 days from 14000 INR
- Holiday Heaven Munnar Package - 3 days from 4750 INR
- Backwaters & Sandy Beaches - 6 days from 341 GBP
- Package Tour to Kerala God - 6 days from 10000 INR
- Prudent Kerala Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Tour - 7 days from 599 USD
- Enchanting of Kerala - 6 days from 13399 INR
- Honeymoon Special - 3 days from 9999 INR
- Kerala Unseen Paradise - 9 days from 18888 INR
- Kerala Backwaters Tour - 10 days from 760 GBP
- Cochin Dreams - 6 days from 12500 INR
- Kerala Honeymoon Tour - 7 days from 300 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 675 USD
- Kerala Backwaters - 10 days from 1470 USD
- Incredible India Kerala Tour - 10 days from 699 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Green Paradise God - 14 days from 589 GBP
- 6 Days Kerala Backwaters Tour - 6 days from 833 USD
- 7 Days Kerala Tour - 7 days from 979 USD
- Kerala Short Tour - 7 days from 967 USD
- Kerala Holiday Tour - 8 days from 1077 USD
- 10 Days Kerala Tour - 10 days from 1484 USD
- Beaches of Lakshadweep - 6 days from 588 USD
- Kerala Backwater Holidays - 4 days from 120 USD
- Slice of Paradise - 8 days from 16500 INR
- Cochin Vacation Tour - 8 days from 450 USD
- The Best of India with Kerala - 14 days from 635 USD
- Vintage Kerala 7 Days - 7 days from 697 USD
- Taste of Kerala - 8 days from 700 USD
- Honeymoon in Kerala Palms & Backwaters - 8 days from 19999 INR
Email the tour operator - 6 Days Kerala Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.