- Price from:
- 3500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Science City, Kolkata
- Location Finish:
- Science City, Kolkata
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Bengali, Hindi
Last updated: 04/25/2007
Sundarban Tiger Reserve - World Heritage - Mangrove dominated Largest Ganges Delta - Home of 400 Royal Bengal Tigers - Cruise between streams & rivulets flowing across the endless stretch of greenary.
Kolkata to Sonakhali Jetty by road. Board Super Deluxe Luxury Mechanized Boat. Transfer to Sajnekhali via Pathankhali, Goshaba, Anukul Thakur Ashram, Bidhobapara (widow village), Pakhirala, through Hogol, Kartal, Bidya, DurgaDoani, Doon, Gumdi Rivers. Visit Sajnekhali Tiger Project (Watch Tower) & Nature Interpretation Centre at Sajnekhali. Visit Sudhanyakhali Tiger Project (Watch Tower) through Sudhanyakhali Khal. Night halt at Sajnekhali / Pakhirala / Dayapur.
Transfer to Do Banki. Enjoy ½ Km. Canopy walk over at Do Banki (Watch Tower) through Sudhanyakhali Khal, short creeks as Deul Bharani, Ganjikhali, Pirkhali, Choraganjikhali, river Goshaba, Panchamukhani (a junction of five rivers). Transfer to Netidhopani through Bidya River, Saptamukhani (Junction of seven rivers) & Netai River. Visit Netidhopani Tiger Project. (Watch Tower). Transfer to Sonakhali via Kaikhali : Anukul Thakur Ashram, Bidhobapara (widow village), Goshaba, Pathankhali through Charmatla, Gumti, Doon, DurgaDoani, Bidya, Kartal & Hogol Rivers. Transfer to Kolkata by Road.
- Inclusions -
- On board Accommodation by 04 Seperate Beds in the lower deck & 01 ordinary cabin on the upper deck. 01 Western styled toilet available. Total Capacity maximum 10 per Tour.
- Exclusions -
- Tickets not required. Only permits required.
- Extras -
- Space for:Kitchen, Dining, & adequate free space.Facilities:Mini Library, Angling Tools, Music System, & Telephone.Scope:Bird, Star watching, Educational (Botany & Zoology) Tour.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Calcutta
Email the tour operator - Sundarban Safari
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.