- Price from:
- 399 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 06/20/2007
Manipur Tour is a short tour to visit Manipur. In this tour, you will visit Imphal, the capital of Manipur.
Around midnight arrival in Kolkata. In the morning transfer to the airport for the flight to Kolkata (formerly known as Calcutta). Kolkata is India's largest city and one of the biggest city in south Asia. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel.
Kolkata - Imphal (by air)
In the morning transfer to the airport for the flight to Imphal. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel. In Imphal visit the Shaheed Minar, Museum and woman market. The imposing Shaheed minar commemorates the indomitable spirit of Manipur martyrs who sacrificed their lives while fighting against the British in 1891. The eye-catching Minar also serves as an ideal background for photo shoots.
Today, you will visit Metei tribal village.
Today after having breakfast, you will visit Loktak lake and Keibullamjao National Park. The Loktak Lake is like a miniature sea and the largest fresh water lake in the North-east. The Keibul Lamjao National Park is located in the south western part of the Loktak Lake. This is the last natural habitat of the Sangai, the marsh-friendly brow-antlered deer of Manipur. Keibul Lamjao National Park is the only floating park in the world.
Imphal - Kolkata (by air)
In the morning, transfer to the airport for the flight to Kolkata.
- Inclusions -
- American/continental Breakfast.
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Calcutta
Email the tour operator - Manipur Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.