Binsar Sightseeing Tour
- Price from:
- 4444 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/17/2007
Searching for peace and solitude? Looking for invigorating air and glorious mountain views? Longing for lovely walks, for the feel of brown leaves crunching underfoot? Hoping to spot a leopard-Binsar!
Arrival Binsar : Arrival & check in at your mountain resort.Post breakfast is at leisure.
Binsar is perched on top of the Jhandi Dhar hills and completely surrounded by dense forests. Oak, rhododendron, pine and deodar grow in amazing abundance. The mantle of green hangs all around - rocks covered with unusual moss and ferns, flowers and shrubs - foliage sprouting out of every conceivable nook and cranny of the hillside. The entire area around Binsar is now a sanctuary.Post lunch enjoy a jeep safari around the sanctuary to observe the local flora & fauna. Dinner & overnight at Binsar.
Binsar : Commence your sightseeing tour post breakfast with a visit to the revered shrines around the region.Binsar was the ancient capital of the Chand Raj kings who ruled in the 7th and 8th centuries. Here, King Kalyan built the temple of Shiva, also known as Bineswar. The temple holds much significance for the devout. Outside Binsar, the temple complex of Jageshwar (34 km from Almora), nestles in a beautiful valley, crested by majestic deodars. This important pilgrimage is considered one of the 12 Jyotirlingas.
Post lunch at lesiure to explore the picturesque surroundings on foot.Panoramic vistas of the snow capped Himalayas are visible from Binsar. You can see the peaks of Nanda Devi, Kedarnath, Chaukhamba, Trishul, Panchchuli and Nanda Kot. The view is so beautiful that you almost feel it is a cliché, insignificant little you within touching distance of the awe inspiring mountains.
Time just stands still at Binsar. You will keep discovering new walking trails up the mountains and down the valleys, new lookout points for another spectacular sunset. This intimate little hill retreat makes you feel that nothing can ever come between you and nature.
Dinner & overnight at Binsar.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast , dinner & taxes at a premium mountain resort & all excursions as per itinerary by a private vehicle
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Binsar
Email the tour operator - Binsar Sightseeing Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.