South India Family Vacation
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 8999 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Bangalore Airport/Railway station
- Location Finish:
- Coimbatore Airport/Railway station
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 02.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English, Hindi
Last updated: 11/12/2007
Enjoy the beauty of South India with our
Family Vacation Tour
On arrival Bangalore airport/Railway station meet and greet by our Company representative and transfer To hotel . Bangalore is one of the important city of India and capital city of Karnataka it is also called as silicon city because of IT Infrastructure development day by day and it is also called as Garden city it has well - laid out parks, gardens, long avenues of blossoming trees and salubrious climate. later in the afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bangalore visit Lab bagh, cubbon park, Iskon Srikrishna Temple, Shiva temple, Tippu's palace Bull temple, Vidhana soudha, M.G road, Museum, Ulsoor Lake, Commercial Street etc evening return back to hotel and over night stay at Bangalore
: Bangalore - - Mysore
After Morning breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Mysore on the way visit Srirangapatna temple, Tippu's summer palace etc and proceed to Mysore.
On arrival check in hotel and later proceed for a local tour of Mysore.
Visit Mysore Maharaja Palace, Chamundi hills, Zoo, Mysore st Philomena's church. Evening visit brindavan garden lighting show later return back to hotel and over night stay at Mysore
: Mysore - Ooty
After Morning breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Ooty on the way visit Mudumalai forest, Bandipur forest etc and then proceed to Ooty. Ooty is one of the important hill station of Niligiris on arrival Ooty check in resort and rest of the day is at leisure and over night stay at ooty
: Ooty - Conoor- Ooty
After Morning breakfast proceed for a full day local tour of Ooty and conoor visit Botanical garden ,Ooty Lake ,doddabetta peak ,rose garden ,childerns park etc and later proceed to conoor visit Sims park ,Dolphin nose,Kettey valley etc and evening return back to ooty and over night stay at Ooty
: Ooty - Kodaikanal
After Morning breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Kodaikanal.
Kodaikanal is an another important hill station of Niligiries and it lies on Palanai hills.
On arrival Kodaikanal check in resort and rest of the day is at leisure and over night stay at Kodaikanal.
After Morning breakfast proceed for a full day local tour of Kodaikanal
Visit Lake Brayanpark, Coakar's walk, Telescope House, Green valley view, the pillar rock, Bear shoal falls etc and evening free for shopping and over night stay at KodaiKanal.
Kodaikanal - Coimbatore
After Morning breakfast check out hotel and proceed to Coimbatore on arrival drop at airport to board your flight to onward destination
- Inclusions -
- # 3star ,4star hotel accommodation inclusive of morning breakfast and taxes
- Exclusions -
- # Airfare /Train Fare
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Bangalore
- The Southern India experience - from 1295 GBP
- Backwaters & Bollywood - 14 days from 1279 GBP
- Package Tour to Bangalore & Mysore & Ooty - 6 days from 11000 INR
- Package tour to Bangalore & Mysore & Ooty & Kodaikanal - 9 days from 17000 INR
- Kerala Silk Tour - 5 days from 475 GBP
- Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour Package - 4 days from 3750 INR
- Angling Delight Escapes - 3 days from 74.5 USD
- Karnataka Tour - 15 days from 1230 USD
- Southern Gateway Vacation Trip - 9 days from 199 USD
- Best of Two Cultures Karnataka & Kerala - 8 days from 799 USD
- Cultural South India - 21 days from 1500 USD
- South Golden Triangle - 7 days from 907 USD
Email the tour operator - South India Family Vacation
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.