Taj Mahal with North India Tour
- Price from:
- 825 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 11 days
- Location Start:
- Delhi Airport or Railway Station
- Location Finish:
- Varanasi Airport
- We Speak:
- Hindi ,Marathi, English
Last updated: 08/10/2007
India being a vast nation with multiple destinations and varied variety of tours on culture, religion, adventure, wildlife, luxury trains, beaches for all seasons. It is extremely difficult for a tour
Arrival at Delhi
You arrive in Delhi by International flight. After traditional Welcome, our representative would assist you at the airport & to hotel for check-in. Relax. Overnight will be at Delhi.
After Morning Breakfast Proceed to full day city sightseeing of Old & New Delhi.
Enjoy the DANCES OF INDIA in the evening. Overnight will be at Delhi hotel.
Delhi - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Early morning After Brekfast transfer to airport to catch flight to Jodhpur. Reach and proceed to Jaisalmer by surface.
Reach and check in at hotel. Overnight will be at Jaisalmer hotel.
Morning take relaxed breakfast and proceed for full day sight-seeing tour of The Golden City - Jaisalmer. It is in the heart of the Great Indian Desert. Its temple, fort and palaces are all built of yellow stone.
Stay overnight at Jaisalmer hotel
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Proceed in the morning after a leisurely breakfast and reach Jodhpur.
Relax in the hotel and visit the museum of UMAID BHAWAN PALACE. Overnight will be at Jodhpur hotel
Jodhpur - Udaipur
After Morning Brekfast Transfer to airport in the morning for flight to Udaipur.
Reach and check in at hotel.
Relax in the evening. Overnight will be at Udaipur hotel.
: Udaipur - Jaipur
early Morning Proceed for sight-seeing tour of Udaipur after breakfast, stopping first at City Palace. Here you will marvel at rooms with mirrored walls and ivory doors, colored glass windows and inlaid marble balconies and the Peacock Courtyard.
Also visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari Gardens, the Jagdish Temple and the local folk Museum.
Breakfast will be at jaipur hotel.
Proceed sightseeing for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
Visit a rug factory and see the ladies at the intricate work or a gem factory and see the gem cutting and polishing process.
Overnight will be at Jaipur hotel.
Jaipur - Agra
After morning breakfast procced to Agra .
Visit Itmadullah's Tomb built by Empress NOOR JEHAN in memory of her father (The interiors of which are considered better than the Taj.
Spend the night at Agra.
Agra - Varanasi
After Morning brekfast Proceed for sight-seeing of TAJ MAHAL
Overnight will be at Varanasi hotel.
Varanasi - Delhi
Drive very early morning to The Daswamedh Ghat and take a boat ride on the sacred river Ganges. See the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world's oldest and most important religions.
Tour concludes. Horizon thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to the Airport for your onward travel.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Aurangabad
- Around the aurangabad - from 1000 INR
- Aurangabad Tour - from 2000 INR
- Day Tour To Ellora Caves - from 900 INR
- Day Tour To Ajanta Caves - from 1500 INR
- Package Tour to Aurangabad & Ajanta & Ellora - 4 days from 7000 INR
- Ajanta Caves Ellora Caves Aurangabad City Sightseeing Package... - 2 days from 500 INR
- Package Tour Conducted To Ajanta And Ellora Caves - 3 days from 6800 INR
- Mini Taj Mahal,Ajanta Ellora Caves - 2 days from 57 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Cave with Mini Taj Mahal Holiday... - 2 days from 44 USD
- Ajanta Ellora Aurangabad Caves With Mini Taj Mahal Holiday... - 3 days from 44 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Holiday Tour India - 4 days from 313 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Caves With Shirdi Holiday Package - 5 days from 221 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora And Mumbai Holiday Packages - 6 days from 360 USD
- Ajanta Ellora Aurangabad - 3 days from 110 USD
- Ajanta Ellora Caves Tour - 3 days from 6999 INR
- Ajanta & Ellora Tour - 13 days from 649 USD
Email the tour operator - Taj Mahal with North India Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.