Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora And Mumbai Holiday Packages
- Price from:
- 360 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/19/2007
India being a vast nation with multiple destinations and varied variety of tours on culture, religion,beaches,luxury trains for all seasons.It is extremely difficult for a tourist to plan an itinerary
You arrive in Mumbai by flight. After traditional Swagat' (Welcome), our representative would assist you at the airport & to our hotel for check-in. After some rest & breakfast in the hotel we will check-out of the hotel relax for the evening. A walk on marine drive, the gateway of India, warden road, university buildings, fort, townhall, Mumbai high court to name a few. The pub and bar scenario here is quite state of the art and ranges from the sophisticated ones in the five stars to the hip and trendy ones in colaba and the suburbs. Overnight will be at Mumbai Hotel.
Mumbai/Aurangabad (Flt: 9W 3103 07:15 hrs)
Breakfast will be at hotel or onboard the aircraft. Relax in the morning or visit the local market. Transfer to airport for flight to Aurangabad. Reach and check in at hotel.
Aurangabad as the gateway to the ancient caves of Ajanta and Ellora, both famous as treasure houses of Indian Art and Sculpture. Overnight will be at Aurangabad Hotel.
Aurangabad (Excursion to Ajanta) (100 km - 2 hrs - one way)
Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Proceed for a full day sightseeing with excursion to Ajanta Caves. Return to Aurangabad and overnight will be at Aurangabad.
Aurangabad - Ellora - (30 km - 45 mins one-way)
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Proceed for a visit to the Ellora Caves, Daulatabad Fort and Aurangabad Caves. overnight will be at Aurangabad.
Aurangabad Mumbai (Flt: 9W-3110 /1955-2055 Hrs.)
Breakfast will be at hotel or onboard the aircraft. Reach Mumbai and transfer to hotel. Proceed for an excursion to the Elephanta Caves. On your way back, proceed to see the interesting sites of Mumbai. Overnight will be in Mumbai.
Mumbai arrival in mumbai and day for leisure Overnight Depart to your home twon after having a rich cultural and heritage experinece.
- Extras -
- About 107 kms from the city of Aurangabad, the rock cut caves of Ajanta nestle in a panaromic gorge, in the form of a gigantic horseshoe. Among the finest examples of some of the earliest . Buddhist architecture, cave paintings and sculptures, these caves comprise Chaitya Halls, or shrines dedicated to Lord Buddha and Viharas or monasteries used by buddhist monks for meditation and the study of Buddhist teachings.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Aurangabad
- Around the aurangabad - from 1000 INR
- Aurangabad Tour - from 2000 INR
- Day Tour To Ellora Caves - from 900 INR
- Day Tour To Ajanta Caves - from 1500 INR
- Package Tour to Aurangabad & Ajanta & Ellora - 4 days from 7000 INR
- Ajanta Caves Ellora Caves Aurangabad City Sightseeing Package... - 2 days from 500 INR
- Package Tour Conducted To Ajanta And Ellora Caves - 3 days from 6800 INR
- Mini Taj Mahal,Ajanta Ellora Caves - 2 days from 57 USD
- Taj Mahal with North India Tour - 11 days from 825 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Cave with Mini Taj Mahal Holiday... - 2 days from 44 USD
- Ajanta Ellora Aurangabad Caves With Mini Taj Mahal Holiday... - 3 days from 44 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Holiday Tour India - 4 days from 313 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Caves With Shirdi Holiday Package - 5 days from 221 USD
- Ajanta Ellora Aurangabad - 3 days from 110 USD
- Ajanta Ellora Caves Tour - 3 days from 6999 INR
- Ajanta & Ellora Tour - 13 days from 649 USD
Email the tour operator - Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora And Mumbai Holiday Packages
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.