Golden Triangle with Ajanta Ellora & Mumbai
- Price from:
- 349 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- New Delhi
- Location Finish:
- Mumbai Or Delhi
- We Speak:
- Japanese, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Hindi
Last updated: 07/15/2007
India being a vast nation with multiple destinations and varied variety of tours on culture, luxury trains, beaches for all seasons. It is extremely difficult for a tourist to plan an itinerary.
Arrive Delhi - Jaipur (250 km-5 hrs)
You arrive in Delhi by International flight. After traditional Welcome, our representative would assist you at the airport & to our hotel for check-in. After some rest & breakfast in the hotel we will check-out of the hotel & proceed for Delhi sightseeing. Later we will leave for Jaipur, the flamboyant capital of Rajasthan. On arrival at Jaipur, our representative will meet & assist you to check-in at our hotel. Overnight Jaipur Hotel. At 1000 hrs, we will take you for a half Day sightseeing tour of Humayun's Tomb, Lotus temple (Closed on Monday) & Qutub Minar.
Hawamahal, Jaipur After an early breakfast, we drive 11 km to Amber, the capital of the gallant Rajputs from 1037 to 1728 AD. We ride on elephant back & reach Fort situated on hill & then visit the Fort Palace. Later we visit City Palace, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar Observatory & Palace of Winds. Overnight Jaipur Hotel.
** Optional Excursion to Chokhi Dhani: An evening excursion to Chokhi Dhani complex, ethnic village resort located at a distance of 15 km from Jaipur. Rajasthani village atmosphere is recreated on the sprawling ground & includes the entertainment by folk dancers & musicians. Guests can move around freely & enjoy the evening. Later drive back to the Hotel for overnight stay.
Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (260 km - 6 hrs)
After breakfast, we'll depart at 0900 hrs to Agra. En route we visit Fatehpur Sikri, a masterpiece in sandstone with the stunning elegance of its palaces & courts. Further proceed to Agra, upon arrival we check-in hotel at Agra. Evening at leisure. Overnight Agra Hotel.
Agra, erstwhile capital of great Mughals & known for Taj Mahal. It has always fascinated Indians & foreigners alike. Most of Agra is on West bank of river Yamuna, with the Agra Fort & Taj Mahal at its nucleus. Taj Mahal is quite simply one of mankind's most remarkable creations. After early breakfast, we drive at 0800 hrs visit the incredible architectural excellence of Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday), Next we visit Agra Fort, . Later we visit Itmad-ud-Daulah Tomb, built by Noor Jahan, wife of Mughal Emperor Jahangir, Next we visit Sikandara, Akbar's tomb. In the evening enjoy the Magic show performed by the local magician. Overnight Agra Hotel.
Agra - Mathura & Vrindavan - Delhi (220 km - 5 hrs)
Early morning After breakfast we will depart for Delhi at 0730 hrs, En route we visit Mathura (Shri Krishna Janmabhumi Temple) & Vrindavan (Bankey Bihari & ISKCON Temple) (Temples is close between 1200 - 1600 hrs), related with birth & childhood of Lord Krishna. Later We continue our drive to Delhi & on arrival our representative will take you for a local sightseeing to Gandhi Memorial at Raj Ghat, then India Gate & President's House. Overnight Delhi Hotel
Delhi - Aurangabad (Gateway Of Ajanta Ellora Caves)(Flt: IC-887 / 1300-1640 Hrs.)
Morning After breakfast on-time transfer to the airport to board the flight for Aurangabad, known for Ajanta & Ellora caves, the world heritage sights. arrival at Aurangabad airport, assistance & transfer to hotel Overnight Aurangabad Hotel
Aurangabad (Excursion to Ajanta) (10 km - 2 hrs - one way)
Ajanta Caves, Aurangabad Today you will be taken on a guided tour to Ajanta Caves. (Closed on Tuesday).. Overnight Aurangabad Hotel.
Aurangabad - Ellora - (30 km - 45 mins one-way) Aurangabad - Mumbai (Flt: 9W-3110 /1955-2055 Hrs.)
Today after breakfast we will take you on a full Day excursion to Ellora Caves. (Closed on Monday)
In the evening transfer to airport to board flight to Mumbai. Upon arrival assistance & check-in hotel. Overnight Mumbai Hotel
Mumbai (A city which never sleeps & Elephanta Caves)
Morning After Brekfast Full Day Sightseeing Of Gateway of India, Followed by the Elephanta Caves boat cruise from Gateway of India. Other Places would be the Prince Wales Museum & Marine Drive which runs along the shore of the Arabian Sea from Nariman Point past Chowpatty Beach to the foot of Malabar Hill. Overnight Mumbai Hotel.
Day - 10 - Depart Mumbai
Transfer to airport,tour end .
- Inclusions -
- 09 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with early check in facility. Breakfast A/C transportation as per the itinerary (No transportation on leisure days). In Mumbai transfers by hotel car - coach. English speaking guide for excursion to Ellora & Ajanta Elephant ride in Jaipur. Magic show in Agra. Elephanta boat cruise in Mumbai. All presently applicable taxes.
- Exclusions -
- Any airfare or airport tax. Expenses of personal nature. Monument charges. Any other expenses not mentioned in the cost includes.
- Extras -
- Tour can be customized according to your specific requirements
Tour Cost (Using Budget Hotels)
Based on minimum 02 pax US$ 549 per person on twin sharing basis
Based on minimum 04 pax US$ 499 per person on twin sharing basis
Based on minimum 08 pax US$ 365 per person on twin sharing basis
Based on minimum 12 pax US$ 349 per person on twin sharing basis
Extra Bed US$ 345
Single room supplement US$ 199
Airfare extra (Airfares are subject to change as per airlines notification)
Delhi - Aurangabad US$ 221 per person in economy class
Aurangabad - Mumbai US$ 106 per person in economy class
Flight Frequency Daily
Rates are not valid from 20 December to 10 January
Monument charges : US$ 80 per person extra
** Optional tour to Chokhi Dhani : US$ 15 per person extra
Supplement cost of Local speaking escort : US$ 200
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Auangabad
- Ajanta Ellora Tour - from 1000 INR
Email the tour operator - Golden Triangle with Ajanta Ellora & Mumbai
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.