4D 3N Amritsar Dharamsala Tour Package
- Price from:
- 3800 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Amritsar Railway Station
- Location Finish:
- Amritsar Railway Station
- Start time:
- 01.00 pm
- End time:
- 04.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Malay
Last updated: 04/09/2009
4 Days 3 Night Amritsar and Dharamsala Tour package
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Afternoon drive to Dharamsala On arrival in this Himalayan hill resort that is the abode of Dalai Lama, check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy at leisure. We suggest you enjoy a walk alog te mall road, where Tibetan refugees display and sell their crafts. Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamsala.
After breakfast at the hotel, we take you to Bhagsu Nag Temple, then We visit Norbulingka Institute which is perhaps one of its best in the world. The institute has its own temple, Museum, Meditation Hall, One thousand, one hundred and seventy-three images of the Buddha decorate the forty-four foot high temple hall, Visit Palampur. The rest of the day is free for you to spend at leisure.
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Amritsar and drop at Railway Station to board the Train for onward return journey.
- Inclusions -
- 1 Night Accommodation in Amritsar
- Exclusions -
- Personal expenses such as tips, telephone , laundry, medical bills and/or alcoholic beverages
- Extras -
- Note : The cost is applicable for minimum two persons travelling together
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Amritsar
- Kashmir Heaven on Earth - 10 days from 14588 INR
- Amritsar Local Sight Seeing - 2 days from 2300 INR
- Amritsar Tour - 2 days from 2400 INR
- 2 D 1 N Amritsar Package - 2 days from 1375 INR
- Amritsar & Dalhousie & Dharamsala & Manali & Kullu &... - 11 days from 12888 INR
Email the tour operator - 4D 3N Amritsar Dharamsala Tour Package
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.