Hiking Tour Through Sequestered Himalayas
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 950 USD /person
- +91 33 65359001
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Delhi International Airport
- Location Finish:
- Delhi International Airport
- We Speak:
- Hindi, English
Last updated: 11/15/2006
Fascinating Hiking Tour through the wild confurious forests of Kumaon Himalayas - A tour from Resort Sequester.
Arrival at Delhi. Transfer to Hotel for rest and jetlag recovery. At late evening you are transfered to Delhi Railway station to board Ranikhet Express. Dep: 2130 Hrs. Overnight on board A/C sleeper coach.
Arrive Kathgodam Railway Station at 0600 Hrs in morning and onward transfer to Peora (Off Almora, an offbeat destination in the Himalayan countryside) and check-in Resort Sequester. Breakfast is served after you have freshed up. You are taken for a guided nature trail through the deep forest of mainly Silver-oaks & Pine. Afternoon you enjoy the fascinating beauty of the snow clad Himalayan peaks. Dinner & overnight at the resort.
Today after your breakfast you proceed for the guided trek to Mukteshwar. It is a 10km trekking trail through the deep jungles and at some places the sunlight does not penetrate the woods. This will be a 5 Hrs trek. After lunch explore around Mukteshwar. Visit the 350 Yrs Lord Shiva temple at the top. Return in the evening. Overnight at Peora.
Today after breakfast proceed for the Lake city of Nainital. The city was constructed around the lake by the British. Explore around Nainital and have your yatching over Nainilake. Return in the evening and overnight at Peora.
Today after breakfast proceed to visit the ancient city of Almora and Ranikhet. Return in evening and overnight at Resort Sequester.
Early start for a 2-hour (50 km) drive to Binsar through the Himalayan roads. Rest of the day trek in Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary. A 6 hour trek from Jhadidhar to Snow View point and back, we ascend from 5600 feet to approximately 9000 feet. An ideal trekking route where you pass through the pine level forests to dense oak and rhododendron forests of the Binsar Sanctuary. Overnight at Binser.
Today you start your three days guided hiking tour upto Jageshwar. Night stay at Dhaulchina FRH.
Today you cover upto Sokiathal and night stay at FRH.
Today you cover upto Bridh-Jageshwar and night stop at FRH.
Today you are picked up from Artola and afternoon reach at Peora. Second half of the day will be your personal time.
This would be a leisure day for you.
To day after an early breakfast we proceed for Gwaldam and the famous 1200 yrs ancient Baijnath temple. Gwaldam is the start in point for Roopkund lake. Come back in the evening. Overnight at Resort Sequester.
Today you are transfered to Corbett NP. Afternoon you take a elephant safari. Overnight at Corbett.
Morning you take a jeep safari in the forest for the park safari and game viewing. After the breakfast take a nature trail beside river Ramganga. Overnight at Corbett.
In the morning visit Dhikala range of the forest. After breakfast visit the local village to experence the local lifestyle. Evening you are transfered to Kathgodam to board the overnight train for Delhi. Dep: 2040Hrs and overnight on board A/C sleeper coach. Arrive Delhi in the next morning and transfer to Airport or on your way to other destination.
- Inclusions -
- All Taxes.
- Exclusions -
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Extras -
- Resort Sequester is located in the picturesque backdrop of Peora (off Almora) cradled in the outer Himalayan Shivalik ranges of Kumaon - a small hamlet situated at a height 6600 ft draped with the thick blanket of natural vegetation of mainly pine and oak. This place offers visitors the uninterrupted view of over 350km span of high snow capped Himalayan terrain.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Almora
- Almora Sightseeing Tour - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Adventure Trek Himalayas a package from Resort Sequester - 15 days from 650 USD
Email the tour operator - Hiking Tour Through Sequestered Himalayas
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.