Houseboat tour in the Backwaters
- Price from:
- 6000 INR /person
- 0091 471 2354195
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 10.30 am
- We Speak:
- English, German
Last updated: 07/08/2006
Epicures and explorers will discover Keralas secrets on a houseboat cruise with the Kettuvallom...
Life takes place on and at the water. You can gather new impressions for hours and hours. The leisureliness of the Kettuvallom allows you to slowly immerse in your new surroundings. As passengers, you will come close to the daily life of the local people without being obtrusive.
You can stay on board and relax or you can get off and participate in the life of the village, visit churches and markets or watch local families make ropes out of coconut fibres
Enjoy the atmosphere onboard your Kettuvallom...
Your cookwill be serving you mouth-watering delicacies, using fresh local ingredients only.
You are invited to choose your favorite place: at the table, in the armchair or sun-bathing on the upper deck.
Your spacious double cabin with windows and ventilation has an attached bathroom with shower and WC.
You will not find any TV or A/C on our boats simply to keep the peace and tranquility of the scenery and to prevent the solar system from being overloaded.
Excursions, food, tea, water, fruits are included.
Behind the scene captain, cook and of course your guide will be attentively at work. Their wish: To make your journey an unforgetable one!
Travelling on a houseboat, that is the discovery of tardiness.
On countless waterways between Cochin and Kollam Kettuvalloms are travelling around. Therefore your route can be planned individually and adjusted at any time during your journey to suit your wishes. The nights will be spent anchored in the middle of lakes or canals. Each spot is beautifully situated and has its distinct charm.
We are happy to give the opportunity to explore the surrouding villages at any time. You may want to visit markets, temples or churches, observe birds, admire snake-boats or watch farmers and boat-builders at work.
Your can arrive at the airports in Cochin or Trivandrum. The transfer to the boat is most easily and stilishly arranged in an Ambassador with driver. We organize this for you.
Every boat has got two spacious double cabins with attached bathroom, a living area and Sundeck.
The high standard is reached by paying attention to details and a crew, which is experienced in dealing with guests from Abroad. Traditional Kerala cuisine is served around the clock. To be able to present our guests the full beauty of the Backwaters, we are deliberately doing without restrictions of the length or route of the cruise.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation on Fullboard basis, taxes
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Alleppey
- House Boating Kerala - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Alleppey Watching - 2 days from 5000 INR
- Kerala Showcase - 2 days from 4500 INR
- Evergreen Tours - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Ayyappa Dersan - 2 days from 1500 INR
- Love Boat - 2 days from 2999 INR
- Houseboat Tour & Back water tour - 3 days from 245 USD
- Backwater Package - 4 days from 15400 INR
- Cochin and Hill Tours - 4 days from 11600 INR
- Honeymoon Package - 5 days from 16500 INR
- Backwater and Hill Package - 5 days from 17500 INR
- Hill and Backwater Package - 5 days from 18200 INR
- Honeymoon Package - 3 days from 8200 INR
- Beach and Backwater Package - 4 days from 16500 INR
Email the tour operator - Houseboat tour in the Backwaters
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.