- Price from:
- 15400 INR /person
- 00 91 98471 02160
- 0477 2254840
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 05/31/2007
Kerala houseboats, Kerala hotels, Kerala tour packages, Kerala backwaters, Kerala beaches, Kerala wildlife, Kerala hill stations, Kerala ayurveda, Kerala real estates, Kerala home stays, luxury house
Day 1: You are greeted on arrival at Kochi airport /railway station by our representative and transfer to your hotel afternoon sight seeing by boat. Visiting Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, St.Thomas Church, St.Mary's cathedral, Chinese Fish Nets and Bolghatty Palace. Over night stay at Cochin
Day 2: Morning proceed to Kumarakom (80kms 2hrs) check in to your resort by noon. Evening visiting Kumarakom bird sanctuary watch birds like king fisher, wood peeker, Drongo, Egrets, Bee-caters, etc. Over Night stay at Kumarakom.
Day 3: Morning proceed to Alleppey check in to your House Boat by noon. Back water cruise through paddy fields, coconut lagoons, narrow canals and coir villages. Overnight stay at House Boat.
Day 4: Morning: it's time to bid farewell. Drive to airport/railway stations at Kochi; assist you with all check in formalities.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Alleppey
- House Boating Kerala - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Alleppey Watching - 2 days from 5000 INR
- Kerala Showcase - 2 days from 4500 INR
- Evergreen Tours - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Ayyappa Dersan - 2 days from 1500 INR
- Love Boat - 2 days from 2999 INR
- Houseboat Tour & Back water tour - 3 days from 245 USD
- Cochin and Hill Tours - 4 days from 11600 INR
- Honeymoon Package - 5 days from 16500 INR
- Backwater and Hill Package - 5 days from 17500 INR
- Hill and Backwater Package - 5 days from 18200 INR
- Honeymoon Package - 3 days from 8200 INR
- Beach and Backwater Package - 4 days from 16500 INR
- Houseboat tour in the Backwaters - 5 days from 6000 INR
Email the tour operator - Backwater Package
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.