Colours of Rajasthan Tour
- Price from:
- 31500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 11 days
- Location Start:
- Pick Up From AHEMDABADTrain / Bus Station Or Airport
- Location Finish:
- Dropping at Delhi Train/Bus Station or Airport
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/07/2007
Colours of Rajasthan 11 days 10 nights.
Pick up from ahemdabad , transfer to hotel , evening free. over night at Ahemdabad.
full day sight seeing of Ahemdabad. over night Ahemdabad
After breakfast drive to Udaipur, transfer to hotel . over night at Udaipur
Full day sight seeing of Udaipur over night at Udaipur
JODHPUR - RANAKPUR
After breakfast drive to jodhpur, visiting Ranakpur temples on the way, transfer to hotel. over night at jodhpur.
full day visit of jodhpur. over night at jodhpur
After breakfast drive to Pushkar, transfer to hotel, evening visit of Pushkar. over night at Pushkar
PUSHKAR- AJMER - JAIPUR
morning visit of Pushkar & after breakfast drive to jaipur ,visiting Ajmer on the way, transfer to hotel , evening visit of chokhi dhani for dinner. o/n at Jaipur
full day sight seeing of Jaipur. o/n at Jaipur
AGRA - BHARATPUR
After breakfast drive to Agra, visiting Bharatpur bird santuary & Fatehpur Sikri on the way. o/n at Agra
AGRA - NEW DELHI
full day sight seeing of agar & after evening tea drive to Delhi & drop. (Tour End
- Inclusions -
- Boat ride in udaipur
- Exclusions -
- 5% serivce tax
- Extras -
- For further information about the tour please feel to call us at 91-9314503423 and cost for single supplement travelling alone will cost INR 58000.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Ahmedabad
Email the tour operator - Colours of Rajasthan Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.