Ancient Rajasthan Tour
- Price from:
- 32000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 15 days
- Location Start:
- Pick Up From AHEMDABADTrain / Bus Station Or Airport
- Location Finish:
- Dropping at Delhi Train/Bus Station or Airport
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/07/2007
Ancient Rajasthan Tour 15 days 14 nights
Pick up from ahemdabad , transfer to hotel , evening free at ahemdabad
Full day sight seeing of ahemdabad
After breakfast drive to Udaipur, transfer to hotel . o/n at Udaipur
Full day sight seeing of Udaipur
After breakfast drive to jodhpur, visiting ranakpur temples on the way, transfer to hotel
Full day visit of jodhpur
After breakfast drive to jaiselmer, transfer to hotel, evening visit of sam or kuri for camel ride
Full day sight seeing of jaiselmer
After breakfast drive to bikaner, transfer to hotel at bikaner
Full day sight seeing of bikaner
after breakfast drive to jaipur, transfer to hotel, evening visit of chokhi dhani for dinner
JAIPUR - SAWAI MADHOPUR
Full day sight seeing of jaipur. o/n at jaipur.
after breakfast drive to sawai madhopur, transfer to hotel, evening for game drive. o/n at sawai madhopur.
AGRA - FATEHPUR SIKRI
Morning game drive , after breakfast drive to agra via visiting bharatpur bird santuray & fatehpur sikri on the way.
Full day sight seeing of agra
After breakfast drive to delhi , visiting sikandra on the way & drop at delhi. ( Tour End )
- Inclusions -
- All sight seeing of cities mention in the Tour
- Exclusions -
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Extras -
- For further information about the tour please feel free to call us at 91-9314503423 and cost for single person travelling alone will cost you INR 62000.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Ahmedabad
Email the tour operator - Ancient Rajasthan Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.