Visit Taj with Delhi Jaipur
- Price from:
- 600 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 03/23/2008
holidaytogo.net When you reach Delhi your Golden Triangle tour begins.Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour offers from monuments, forts shopping malls. You will get to visit every possible attractions of the city.
Meeting at airport & transfer to hotel Sun Court Yatri or Florence Inn or similar guest house. Check in timings are 1200 hrs. Afternoon visit Raj Ghat, Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Nehru respectively, Jama Masjid - the biggest Mosque in India, Chandni Chowk - the shopping centre of Old Delhi and drive past Red Fort. Overnight at hotel.
Delhi - Agra
Breakfast. Morning visit visit India Gate, Lakshminarayan Temple, Bahai Temple (Lotus). Drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place. Afternoon drive to Agra - 205 kms/5 hours. On arrival, Check in hotel Ashok or Mansingh Palace.
Breakfast. Morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal and Dayal Bagh Mandir. Afternoon shopping tour watching the craftsmen
Breakfast. Morning drive to Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Visit the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Continue towards Jaipur which is 250 kms/6 hrs. On arrival check-in hotel Shahpura House or Mandawa Haveli.
Afternoon tour of Jaipur visiting Jantar Mantar- the observatory, City Palace & the Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal-the palace of winds through residential & business areas of Pink city of India.
Breakfast. Morning visit Amber Fort - the ancient Capital of the State. You will ascend the hill on elephant back. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon shopping tour.
Jaipur - Delhi
Breakfast. Return to Delhi. Check-in at hotel Sun Court Yatri or Florence Inn or similar (guest house).
Early morning check-out and transfer to airport by holidaytogo.net. End of our services.
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agra
- Taj Mahal The symbol of Love - from 85 USD
- Taj Mahal Historical Tour - from 85 USD
- Agra Half Day Tour Package - from 2200 INR
- Agra Full Day Tour Package - from 3000 INR
- TajMahal - from 250 USD
- Wonders of the World - 3 days from 152 GBP
- Varanasi By Train - 6 days from 123 GBP
- Overland to Varanasi - 6 days from 472 GBP
- Cultural Golden Triangle India - 6 days from 10100 INR
- Golden Triangle Covering Tajmahal the Evidence Of True Love - 7 days from 14199 INR
- Agra Jaipur Tour - 5 days from 11111 INR
- Agra Tour - 3 days from 2222 INR
- Agra Bharatpur Tour - 4 days from 3333 INR
- Taj Mahal With Rajasthan Tour - 19 days from 1425 USD
- Taj Mahal Tour - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Taj Mahal Tour Special Agra - 3 days from 5000 INR
- Magical Golden Triangle Tour Agra - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Treasure Tour Agra - 7 days from 16000 INR
- Rajasthan Kings Tour - 9 days from 19000 INR
- Rajasthan Package Tour - 12 days from 28000 INR
- Rajasthan Travel Tour - 14 days from 31000 INR
- Luxury Palace on Wheel Tour - 10 days from 2525 USD
- North India with Taj Mahal - 10 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Visit Taj with Delhi Jaipur
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.