Taj Mahal The symbol of Love
- Price from:
- 85 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- New Delhi
- Location Finish:
- New Delhi
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 10.30 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/19/2008
Taj Mahal, the symbol of love built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
0515 Hrs. - Pick up from hotel & transfer to Railway Station to board the super fast air-conditioned train to Agra.
0615 Hrs. - Shatabdi Exp. departs New Delhi. Breakfast in the train.
0810 Hrs. - Arrive Agra, Pick up from Railway Station & transfer to hotel for the use of Rest Rooms etc. & introduction to the Guide.
0900 Hrs. - Visit the symbol of love â Tajmahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
1100 Hrs. - Visit the Agra fort â the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
1245 Hrs. - Transfer to a Five Star Hotel for buffet lunch.
1400 Hrs. - Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone âghost town" which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed.
1800 Hrs. - Free to explore the Agra's rich heritage of handicrafts or at Leisure .
1930 Hrs. - Transfer to Railway Station to board the train to Delhi.
2025 Hrs. - Shatabdi Exp. departs Agra . Dinner in the train.
2230 Hrs. - Arrive Delhi & Pick up from Railway Station. & transfer to hotel.
- Inclusions -
- B/fast/Dinner(In Train) & Lunch in 5 Star Hotel
- Exclusions -
- Camera Fee
- Extras -
Per person for minimum two paying pax US $ 90
Single person US $ 125
Train tickets for Delhi-Agra-Delhi in air-conditioned chair car, all transfers & sightseeing by exclusive air-conditioned cars, Professional government approved English speaking guide, breakfast, dinner in the train & buffet lunch in 5* hotel in Agra, All taxes, parking etc.
Cost does not include:
Entrance fee to monuments, beverages , tips, camera fee etc.
For bookings we require
Pickup point in Delhi:-
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Agra
- Taj Mahal Historical Tour - from 85 USD
- Agra Half Day Tour Package - from 2200 INR
- Agra Full Day Tour Package - from 3000 INR
- TajMahal - from 250 USD
- Wonders of the World - 3 days from 152 GBP
- Varanasi By Train - 6 days from 123 GBP
- Overland to Varanasi - 6 days from 472 GBP
- Cultural Golden Triangle India - 6 days from 10100 INR
- Visit Taj with Delhi Jaipur - 7 days from 600 USD
- Golden Triangle Covering Tajmahal the Evidence Of True Love - 7 days from 14199 INR
- Agra Jaipur Tour - 5 days from 11111 INR
- Agra Tour - 3 days from 2222 INR
- Agra Bharatpur Tour - 4 days from 3333 INR
- Taj Mahal With Rajasthan Tour - 19 days from 1425 USD
- Taj Mahal Tour - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Taj Mahal Tour Special Agra - 3 days from 5000 INR
- Magical Golden Triangle Tour Agra - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Rajasthan Treasure Tour Agra - 7 days from 16000 INR
- Rajasthan Kings Tour - 9 days from 19000 INR
- Rajasthan Package Tour - 12 days from 28000 INR
- Rajasthan Travel Tour - 14 days from 31000 INR
- Luxury Palace on Wheel Tour - 10 days from 2525 USD
- North India with Taj Mahal - 10 days from 350 USD
Email the tour operator - Taj Mahal The symbol of Love
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.